From: Twayne on
In news:4BB10F4A.808A52F(a)discussions.microsoft.com,
LD55ZRA <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> The only tool that can keep track of changes is CCLEANER
> and it is downloadable from here:

An outright lie: ALL reputable cleaners do so. There are lots
of them.

From: Twayne on
In news:O2g8uT6zKHA.4656(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
Bruce Chambers <bchambers(a)cable0ne.n3t> typed:
> Johnny Shane wrote:
>> On Mar 29, 10:22 am, John Doue <notw...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Registry Cleaner is a neat tool when the standard
>>> uninstall process fails. I am wondering if there is a way
>>> to track changes made to
>>> the registry while removing a given entry with this
>>> Registry Cleaner? Thanks
>>> --
>>> John Doue
>>
>> microsoft recommends registry cleaning once a month
>>

> Where'd you get this nonsense?

Too lazy to search it out yourself? Woof!

From: Terry R. on
On 3/30/2010 9:51 AM On a whim, Unknown pounded out on the keyboard

> Are you another 'Twayne' ?
> "Terry R."<F1Com(a)NOSPAMpobox.com> wrote in message

>>> Which is @ 99.8% of the computing public.
>>>

>> Site?
>>

>> Terry R.

I guess that's better than being another unknown...

Terry R.
From: Unknown on
Good grief-you're playing stupid again. And I see you're winning.

From: Unknown on
That is also an outright lie. There are NO reputable cleaners.