First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Get images with MSHTML library in Visual Basic 6.0
Hello, Look through this snippet for my question... Thanks. Does anyone have any suggestions? ///// Visual Basic 6.0 ///// Sub getImage() Dim ie As InternetExplorer Set ie = New InternetExplorer Dim doc As HTMLDocument Set doc = New HTMLDocument Dim images As IHTMLElementCollection url = "[some ht... 14 Jul 2005 07:59
MSXML Error
In my VB6 app I am using msxml3.dll to talk to a secure web service. <code> Dim req As New MSXML2.XMLHTTP req.open "POST", "http://webservice.asmx", False req.send strXML </code> A customer I have was working fine yesterday, but now they get this error: ERROR:12045-Client authorization not s... 1 Jul 2005 14:12
UFL that implements the function is missing (or U2lcom.dll is missing)
Dear I'm using CR10 on VB6, I have created a UFL, it is working fine on the development machine when I deploy my application on the target machine and try to load the report I got the error 'The Visual Basic UFL that implements this function is missing (or U2lcom.dll is missing) " the file u2lcom.dll alrea... 19 Jun 2005 20:40
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Browser Control Issue
I have a very unusual problem with getting this control to work. Issue is as follows. - Start a new project and add a single form. - Put a single AcroPDF control on the form. - Run the app in either design mode or by compiling and running the exe - no problems. - Save all files and close down VB. - Now, open ... 30 Jun 2005 07:04
Querying userdomain for currently logged in user
We are in a multiple trusted domain environment and I am looking to determine which domain the logged in user is logged into. People can have accounts with the same SID in multiple domains. I have seen the post here about using the: Environ$("USERDOMAIN") to extract the domain name. I am wondering if there is a... 21 Jun 2005 16:48
Control cannot be loaded
Hello, I've got this project, wich as you can see, uses VbAccelerator controls. I recently had the problem that i did not have enough free space. After that, i keep getting errors when loading one of the forms: Line 16: Class vbalSbar.vbalStatusBar of control vbStbar was not a loaded control class. Line 55... 11 Jun 2005 03:31
make an activex control safeforscripting and SafeForInitializing
I try to use the cmd line from the article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q182598/: MKTYPLIB.EXE Objsafe.odl /tlb objsafe.tlb and I get the following error: fatal error M0006: unable to pre-process input file I just need to make an activex control safe for scripting and and SafeForInitializing. Can you... 6 Jun 2005 07:37
runtime error 429
Have an ActiveX dll compiled with VB6. It simply is some code that loads a VB form in Excel and this works very well. The trouble is I get an error 429 runtime error, ActiveX component can't create object when the dll is first used to load the form. The strange thing is that another .dll file that was compile... 6 Jun 2005 15:03
Help me with this......
Hello all, I working at a clinic management application for a lot of time and never give me an error.....and today give me this error: Run-time error '7005' Rowset not available This is the code where give me this error: Option Explicit Private mvntKeyValue As Variant Public mstrSQL As String Private S... 28 Mar 2005 09:41
MS Calendar Control
I'm using the 'unsupported' MSVBCldr.ocx provided with VB with the following problem: If I simply display the control it loads fine and I can use the mouse to choose a date. If I try to set the date programatically it often paints only the portion of the control that represents the day that I've asked for. The... 25 Mar 2005 01:52