First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Run Time Creating Controls
Greetings. I'm really trying to wrap my mind around this task. Say you have a form with 1 picturebox. We will call this picMain. Say you want to add additional, smaller height pictureboxes to the form during runtime. These are picSmall. ================= When the program starts, you see picMain coverin... 6 Feb 2009 10:54
EM_CHARFROMPOS in RichEdit
Hello, I am trying to get the character next to the mouseup position using pointapi and sending CHARFROMPOS. This works fine with a RichTextBox, but with with Morcillo's RichEdit pos is 0 whatever line I place the cursor. Also, x and y are far from precise. Since I am processing double byte chars I would not... 3 Feb 2009 12:41
SendInput and Unicode
Is there anyone out there who wants to use Unicode characters with the SendInput function? I had someone ask me recently if I could update my SendKeys replacement sample (http://vb.mvps.org/samples/SendInput) such that they could also send Unicode characters with it. I tweaked it a bit, and she reported it was ... 4 Feb 2009 14:52
Unicode Labels
Follow up to previous "Labels" message. VB6 SP5 Is there any Free Labels that allow "unicode" -- Thanks in advance Have a Great Day bob robert11(a)mountaincable.net ... 29 Jan 2009 13:15
MSCHRT20.ocx compatibility breakdown in latest version?
Dear all, I maintain a VB6 application including MSCharts controls, working well with my old ocx file (mschrt20.ocx V6.00.88.4, March 14th 2000). In my company, an upgrade was done on the operating system and this file was upgraded to V 6.1.98.12 and the application becomes unstable (apparently, all old VB6 ... 22 Jan 2009 21:20
Alternatives
Me - diehard VB6 user. My friends - wanting to learn to program apps for Windows. So what about RealBasic Delphi PowerBasic What would be easiest for me (in case I get involved in the other language) to provide sample VB6 source to them and have them learn from my examples in one of the three mentioned ... 29 Jan 2009 02:44
Wondering how this is possible
I am working on an app that will augment the functionality of a comercial application I use. In order to ensure my "helper" app gets correct information I was going to read some information from the other apps UI. There is one specific control on the main window which is (according to Spy++) a simple windows Edit... 28 Dec 2008 23:00
APPDATA folder question
Hi, Reading about checking directories existence and creating directories, a question came to my mind. I recentry changed the place where some of my programs save the data to make them Vista compliant, so I retrieve the APPDATA path and create a new folder there (if it doesn't exists already) and save the f... 23 Dec 2008 17:57
VB6 and SQLite: Instructions on how to insert a blob into a new record
Hi All, (Olaf, I forgot to mention in my response to you. I am using cCnn.Execute. I just did not remember the method correctly in my head. I apologize for that.) I asked Olaf (thecommon.net), if I could have permission to post his awesome response to me on how to insert a blob into a SQLite record. If you ... 16 Dec 2008 18:43
ImmGetDescription to find out Japanese IME
I used ImmGetDescription to find out which Japanese IME is installed with w2k and XP. With Vista this does not work. Any advice or link? Also: Is there any general VB (6 or net) related info on activation of the Japanese IME with MS Vista? TIA, Jan ... 2 Dec 2008 22:01