First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
WebBrowser Control KeyPreview
Hi I have a Form and on the form a WebBrowser Control I use this to display info. I have other forms and set the KeyPreview of the form to True and have a keypress event set so that if i press the escape key the form unloads But the form I have the Webbrowser control on does not trap the event and will no... 18 Dec 2009 17:15
Problems shelling another application
I am not sure what is going on with this so I am not sure what to ask. I'll just share my experience and maybe somebody can point out what I am doing wrong. I am attempting to launch another application from my VB app. The code to launch the other app is just a simple shell call (lngProcID = Shell(strAppPath)). ... 21 Dec 2009 05:52
Unix timestamp to VB Date
Hello! Does anybody know how to convert a Unix timestamp to a VB date/time? Thanks very much!! Dimi ... 18 Dec 2009 15:02
Archiving
I would like to write a VB6 app to archive my source code. But maybe this already exists and I am then just doing an exercise. My parents and nearly I (or is it me) are from the depression era and we save everything. So my garage attests. Anyway this is what I want to do. Point at a top level folder containging ... 22 Dec 2009 01:42
Print Automation Question
Hello, I have a couple questions regarding print automation. I would like to do the following: 1.Automatically search for PDF files on a network share I specify and all the subdirectories within that specified directory. 2.Only look for PDF files that have certain digits I specify at the first 4 digits of t... 16 Dec 2009 04:44
Timer function
In our VB6 programs, we use the function Timer to calculate how long a process takes, like so: VB6 MyTime = Format(Now, "dd-MMM-yyyy HH:nn:ss") & "." & Right(Timer), 2) The timer function returns something like: 38624.73 Somebody on the forum explained that the 2 digit number after decimal point is actuall... 16 Dec 2009 04:44
How to get milliseconds ?
In a VB6 programs and VB.NET programs using "Imports VBDT = Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime", we use the function Timer like so: VB6 MyTime = Format(Now, "dd-MMM-yyyy HH:nn:ss") & "." & Right(Format(Timer, "#0.00"), 2) VB.NET Imports VBDT = Microsoft.VisualBasic.DateAndTime MyTime = Format(Now, "dd-MMM-yyy... 14 Dec 2009 16:37
converting doubles to string
I am searching for a way to convert a double variable into a correspondent 8 byte string in a way that a greater double value will always be represented by a 'greater' string. I tried converting the double variable D into a string using CopyMemory VarPtr(ByteArray(0), VarPrt(D),8 S=String$(8,0):For I=1 to 8:... 15 Dec 2009 13:23
Lasso Flipping Revisited
I am still working the first post using regions. The second post is under study. Marching ants are nice but i have no idea how to flip them when I flip the image. The only problem with the first post is in regards to flipping the sprite hoz or vert. I am using StretchBlt to do this but here is what is happening... 16 Dec 2009 18:00
New problem installing VB6 on Win7 64 bit
I have installed VB6 on Win7 64 bit before with no problem, but this time at the very end it states that it was unable to register javasign.dll in the registry and does not complete. Even though everything seems to be there and runs OK the service packs will not install. Then state there is no Visual Studio ins... 10 Dec 2009 23:25