First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
VB6 Error Handing while updating MS database table
I am trying to update data base emp.mdb. I have a form which has 3 text boxs, txt_name, txt_age, txt_address and command button cmd_updatetogrid. I have MSHFlexigrid. When i press cmd_updatetogrid it updates the grid. So that i can keep on adding the records in the grid. Now i have one command button cmd_sav... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
You guys still here?
hey...it's 2010. VB6 is getting pretty long in the tooth. lol just kidding...We have a big cash cow piece still out in the field (pasture?) and would be collecting unemployment if msvbvm60.dll suddenly died. Despite the warm and fuzzy feeling I get from this: Support Statement for Visual Basic 6.0 on... 3 Feb 2010 14:02
add initial MSHFLexGrid row number to adodb. recordset
Hello my Friends I use the following code to retrieve data frorm a table and insert it into a MSHFlexGrid. But I also want to add the iniital row-number, so that, when I move from left to right in the MSHFlexGrid, the initial row is still selected. This initial-row-number should be put in MSHFLexGrid1.rowdata(ms... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Mass updating a database with unique key
Faraz Azhar wrote: Hello. I have a database with quite some data in it. The DB is MS Access db. it has a primary key which is alphanumeric key. What im trying to accomplish is that I have a lot of data that I want to add to that database. Now most of my data my already exist in the database. Obv... 4 Feb 2010 11:09
ADO: Mass updating a database with unique key
Hello. I have a database with quite some data in it. The DB is MS Access db. it has a primary key which is alphanumeric key. What im trying to accomplish is that I have a lot of data that I want to add to that database. Now most of my data my already exist in the database. Obviously if i add the data which has... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
VB Control Positioning in MS Word
Hello I have developed a control in VB 6 that works in MS Word. This control needs to appear next to my cursor position as I type. If I provide hard coded coordinates, I can manage the control position, but I need it to be dynamic, irrespective of the number of toolbars open in MS Word and MS Word's vers... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
How do I use vbSendMail with this Project?
I have a VB5 project that has a button that I want to click and have the vbSsendMail form display from which I will send Emails to some customers. ********Sample Code in this VB5 Project below: Option Explicit Private Sub Load() End Sub Private Sub cmdSendEmail_Click() MsgBox "Need code here to ""Send an ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Visual Basic Setup Problems
Searcher7 wrote: I picked up a book to learn Visual basic but cannot install it on my system after I download it from this site: http://www.microsoft.com/express/Windows/. I'm assuming my pc is the problem, but have no idea where to start. It seems to stat installing, but then I get a pop-up that s... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Help: Visual Basic Setup Problems
I picked up a book to learn Visual basic but cannot install it on my system after I download it from this site: http://www.microsoft.com/express/Windows/. I'm assuming my pc is the problem, but have no idea where to start. It seems to stat installing, but then I get a pop-up that says: "Microsoft Visual Basic 2... 5 Feb 2010 00:42
ADO: Help build this query in MS Access
Hello I have a very large table in a MS Access database. It has various fields in it. (Eg. Field1, Field2, Field3, Field4, Field5) All I'm trying to do is to run a query that concatenates the values in 3 fields and returns a recordset. In other words, I want a recordset which has only one field and that fie... 2 Feb 2010 17:35