First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Run Time Error 3265: Item cannot be found in the collection
Hi guys, I have a problem that�s happening within a unique machine at work. This machine has Windows 98 and the application runs on various other machines with the same OS, but on this one it doesn�t work. For all similar machines that use the same application I installed Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, the Oracle... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Dumb question: Are VB6 DLLs dependient on the rutnime?
Folks So I'm thinking what if the VB6 runtime isn't present on the next version of Windows? Can a VB6 DLL be called without the runtime? If an exe is running from a server share will it automatically look in the server share first for a DLL? Basically move all the module code into a DLL. My particular V... 21 Jan 2010 13:29
VB6 Data missing when writing to a text file.
Hi, I'm having a problem when writing text to a text file. My program opens the file and then periodically from different routines a line will be written to it. I close the file before ending the program. The problem is that some of the lines are not getting to the file. Could it be that the program is endin... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Installing MDAC 5 for sp5
i'm installing vb6 pro on 64 bit hardware and 64 bit Windows vista home premium following bits and pieces of hints given here. VB6 installed, seems some things are a little shacky, but got to work. now i try to update service pack 5 and it seems it needs MDAC 2.5 to install. I downloaded it and run it. it runs v... 20 Jan 2010 11:48
Running a VB6 program under Windows 7 XP Mode (sorry for x-post)
SORRY FOR CROSS POSTING - ORIGINALLY SENT TO WRONG NEWSGROUP Years ago I wrote a program in VB4 16-bit, which was later ported to VB6. I've just had a request for support from a client who is trying to run it under Windows 7 Professional with Virtual PC XP Mode, who gets an error right from the get-go: Runtim... 14 Jan 2010 12:27
Drawing a line on a frame on a form
Folks Overall objective is to, somehow, create a tab control on a form without requiring any external controls. Somewhere, somewhen I came across some really nice sample code which uses code like the following. For I = 0 To EmailBody_TabsCount - 1 ' draw raised borders X1 = lblTab(I).Left ... 15 Jan 2010 17:13
RichTextBox to Outlook Message Body
I am using Visual Basic 2005 and I am trying to put RichTextBox1 formated text into Outlook Message body. I got code (see below) Dim OutApp As Object Dim OutMail As Object OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") OutApp.Session.Logon() OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0) ... 14 Jan 2010 09:03
"Invisible" form movable in the invisible area in Vista
On Jan 9, 7:45 pm, Just_a_...(a)home.net wrote: I have a little clock with a color-key type of invisibility.   In Windows XP, it works just fine.  In Vista, I can move the form by clicking and dragging in the invisible area.  It is invisible but still "there" to Vista. Here's the code I have used for... 27 Jan 2010 20:36
VB6 on Windows 7 64-Bit
Hello- First, i enable PC Administrator Second, i follow http://msmvps.com/blogs/bill/archive/2004/07/14/10069.aspx Right. VB6 is installed on Windows 7 64-Bit Now i want to install SP6. -setupsp6.exe doesn't run (it is a 16 bit application, -isn't it?) -I try with rename sp698vbo.stf as acmsetup.stf, and run... 15 Jan 2010 21:39
DLL Wrapper (I Think?)
I'm hoping a DLL wrapper may be my solution? Problem: If a third party DLL resides on your system, can that DLL be accessed remotely by the third party or call home when it wants? Answer Don't know. If it can do the above, would creating a DLL Wrapper solve the problem? If the DLL was contained within ... 20 Jan 2010 15:12