First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Dependency File out of date
In the VB5 setup wizard, it lists 3 files with Out of date Dependencies, comdlg32.ocx, crystl32.ocx and comctl32.ocx. I have read about this in Google, but still have the following question using the "Comctl32.ocx" component(as an example) which is out of date. In Windows/System32, the OCX has a version of 6.... 10 Feb 2010 11:09
Suggection on Image box
I have a image box I use as a command button, because I can easily stretch it. It works well except it provides no visual clue on clicking. Does anyone have suggestion ? Thanks ... 11 Feb 2010 12:49
ADSI in VB6 on WinPE1.2 to 3.0
Background: I have written a VB6 program to run on Windows PE 1.2 (XP based) to allow for the selection of specific retail location data during the Point of Sale deployment process. Using drop-down menus elimiates most mistakes. This app has worked fine on Windows PE 1.2 for almost 4 years. The last step of... 11 Feb 2010 16:14
Easy question
How to not display focus at startup when the form contains the array of check boxes covering the whole form? Claire ... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
INI files with VB 2003.NET
Which is the best VB newsgroup for VB.NET (.NET v1.1 in VS 2003.NET)? I'm looking for a way to do some simple serialisation of settings, possibly using a simple INI file in the application directory. Does .NET support this or should I use the registry? I like the idea of the INI file because its so simple. Can... 17 Feb 2010 15:39
Selecting the font size matching the control's height
Hello, I have an array of labels, which height changes in relation to the form's height (form is resizable). What will be the best method of selecting the labels caption font size? Thanks, Claire ... 7 Feb 2010 15:23
Does anyone still use vbAdvance?
I want to customize my DllRegisterServer function and vbAdvance (http://vb.mvps.org/tools/vbAdvance/) sounds like it would be perfect. Unfortunately after downloading and installing, I try to register the Custom Registration example project "DllRegisterServerSample.dll" with regsvr32 and I get an error x0..05. ... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
Selecting contrasting color
Hello, I wonder if there is some way to automatically select contrasting color to the color user's selected. My problem is that my code allows user to select background color of the textbox but not the foreground color. Foreground color should be selected automatically contrasting the background colo... 11 Feb 2010 16:14
How to use the WebBrowser control to open an Office document
I have recently installed office 2007 on my development box. As a result, Word documents no longer seem to load in the webbrowser control in one of my applications. Instead, Word is launched when I navigate to the document. A stripped down sample of my goal is found here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2430... 4 Feb 2010 14:37
How to call a VB6 ActiveX COM dll from VB3, both running on Win32?
Hello! I recently finished working on a C# COM dll that gets person info by calling an intranet web service. This dll is called from a class module inside a VB6 application which then lists the return values back on a form in this application. Now I want to call a copy of that fully working dll from an aged... 5 Feb 2010 16:14