First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Need WritePrivateProfileString replacement
I've replaced my registry entries using an ini file, but I've just discovered that I can only have 254 bytes of text stored in a key, or half that for unicode, so without having to use another file structure, I want to find another function that supports greater lengths. ... 10 Dec 2009 14:33
Quick Find in List view
HI All Is there any way to find subitem in ListView with out using loop Tahkns Amrit ... 3 Dec 2009 17:10
upgrading common controls v5 to v6
Hi, I'm trying to deploy a program that I upgraded from VB5 to VB6. I found some problem apparently related to DAO 3.6 dependency files, it's still not resolved, but that another issue. Trying to find that problem, I also noticed that I had dependencies to "Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5 (SP2)" and "Micro... 9 Dec 2009 06:39
dhRichClient3 Threaded CRPCConnection
Hi, I've also been experimenting with connecting to my server in a separate thread (using the dhRichClient3 thread classes) so that the client app isn't locked while it connects (and auto-reconnects on disconnection) to an RPC listener. The issue that I've run into is that I can't return a CRpcConnection class ... 2 Dec 2009 16:43
Windows Mobile 2003 development in VB6
A colleague is wanting to look into developing applications to to run on some Windows Mobile 2003 devices that we have. This is virgin territory for us, so I'm trying to find out what tools are available to us. I was told to look for Windows CE Toolkit for VB6; it did exist at one point but I certainly can't f... 2 Dec 2009 17:51
Scientific to Decimal
I'm trying to display the results of an averaging function in the same decimal format of the values that were averaged. Yet, the results end up in Scientific Notation, which is not desired. So I added the Format() function to the averaging function, but it is not returning any values at all. I've been searchin... 4 Dec 2009 17:25
Determine when App Receives Focus
I'm embarrassed to ask this, but things aren't working quite as I expected. I want to run some non-trivial code (non-trivial here means it can take a bit of time to do) whenever a user goes back to my running program. Basically, he could have changed the document loaded in another (non-VB) program, and I want t... 1 Dec 2009 12:48
dhSqliteDemo
After long time away from trying to learn database i'm back to trying to make a simple jobs/contacts/todo list database for personal use at work tried to run the dhSqlite demo(right clikced the vbp- hit Start with full compile) got the following compile error at this line: Private Sub AdoDC_FieldChangeComple... 29 Nov 2009 17:56
HTTPS File Uploads
I am trying to do the same as this delphi code in VB6. Does anyone know how to convert from this code below to the same in VB6??? IEHTTP1.Timeout := 30; IEHTTP1.MultipartPOST := True; IEHTTP1.request_headers.Add('Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pj... 26 Nov 2009 14:16
Wanted: Tips on Flicker-Free Draw Scrolling
Hello. An old project of mine draws stock charts on a picturebox called pctChart. On this pctChart, a routine called DrawChart is used to draw OHLC or Candlestick price bars. After the bars are drawn, the chart tools are drawn over them, such as lines, boxes, etc. This is done in RedrawTools. Currently, ... 1 Dec 2009 02:52