First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
3 Missing
I compile my app with no errors and run it with no errors. I tried both the Package & Deployment and also the VS Installer v1.1 and they both say that 3 is missing, a file named 3. Just 3 and nothing else. No extension etc. But they give no other info, like where this is coming from. I did not ever have anythi... 28 Oct 2009 14:02
'MappingInfo
I mapped a control into an Usercontrol. (To do this add some control the an usercontrol, then from the menu Project select 'Add Usercontrol', then select the control interface wizzard, then in a few steps you'll be able to select the properties that you need to map). I see that before the properties declarati... 23 Oct 2009 15:35
ActiveX EXE Books etc?
My book on ActiveX is very poor when it comes to ActiveX EXEs or DLLs; barely a mention. What to buy it? lol Does anyone have an excellent book that I might then find on eBay or someplace, even a library so I can read more details about ActiveX EXE. Title and ISBN? As was previouly mentoned in a post to consi... 26 Oct 2009 17:51
Fast way to delete files
Hi All, I have a routine that deletes files that are older than X days. I get the file names into an array then I for each filename I determine if it is older than X days and if it is I delete it. I use the Dir$() and Kill functions for this. It works as expected when there are few files in the folder, but t... 30 Oct 2009 18:54
VB6.0 SP4 can't be instlled - 'cannot find the Visual Studio common directory'
I was running VB6.0 SP4 for years and then at some point installed Visual Studio 2003, then VS2005. I noticed recently that I'm on VB6.0 with no service pack, but should be on SP4. I guess I rebuilt my machine at some point and forgot to install SP4 over VB6.0. But now when I try to do this I get the follow... 16 Oct 2009 15:15
Borderless Borderless Form
2nd attempt to post. Borderless Borderless Form ? How to remove the border(black) from the borderless form (form has a menu that I need) ? ============================================================== The following is code to move and resize the borderless form. Hope this is usefull to someone. Did lots ... 15 Oct 2009 12:47
Will this object get destroyed?
Hi If I have a factory method like this in a module (or class) Public Function CreateMyObject() as MyObject dim myLocalObject as MyObject Set myLocalObject = new MyObject Set CreateMyObject = myLocalObject End Function and in another class I instantiate it Private Sub Test Dim myRemoteObjec... 14 Oct 2009 15:54
ReDim'ed Array size
Does anyone know if there is a function that returns the size of a ReDim'ed single dimension array? X. ... 16 Oct 2009 17:28
Array of pointers
Problem" Lets say that I have several variables defined: Dim A As String Dim B As String Dim C As String In the program I want to retain the references A,B and C, but I would like to assign values to A, B and C by indexing. In other words what I would like to create is an array of pointers [ie. Dim X(3)] ... 25 Oct 2009 19:51
ItemData screwed up after sort ???
I have a listbox that I set ItemData as I populate the list. It also set to Sort=true. When I access the list, the ItemData are all 0. Anyway to get around it ? Funny thing is if the data is loaded in the sorted order, the ItemData sticks, weird. TIA ... 7 Oct 2009 22:02