First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
FindExecutable API call fails for ACCDB file extensions
Folks The API call "FindExecutable: Find Exe Associated with a Registered Extension" http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?code/system/findexecutable.htm fails on a file with the ACCDB extension. The API call does work fine with the MDB extension. Clicking on an ACCDB file in Windows Explorer does work. Thi... 17 Sep 2009 03:31
simple stopwach program
I need a simple little stopwatch program to account for some project time. I've come up with some code but can't figure out how to get it to pause and continue from the point that I left off. Maybe there is a better way to do this but this is what I came up with in the last 10 minutes. Everything seems to work ... 14 Sep 2009 22:04
Run-time error '480'
I'm at my end trying to figure this out. This is something that has been working just fine for a couple years now. But all of a sudden, I get this "Can't create AutoRedraw image" when I click on a button that runs this routine: Public Sub InitializeTextBox(TBox As TextBox, _ Optional FormOrPictureBo... 16 Sep 2009 13:00
Permissions again
Eduardo (or others who may be interested), You posted code to list ACEs for an object and I've begun looking at those options with the idea in mind of writing a full-featured class to encapsulate the horrendous permissions API. But there seem to be gaps and it's hard to figure out how the advapi functions mi... 12 Sep 2009 15:10
Vb 6.0 MSDN Setup file download.
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ... 19 Dec 2009 14:55
User Controls (Active X) - Da Process
This is sort of a branch off of my original quest to create a contained (drop-in) solution to creating objects for drawing charts and indicator panels. Searching through the books and internet on the subject of User Controls in VB6, what I've learned is this is what is called Active X controls. I believe it is o... 16 Sep 2009 14:08
Problem using ShowWindow with Windows 7
Thanks,Norm I can get then hwnd now! *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ... 3 Sep 2009 18:29
Listbox vbTab use
I have a form that lets users select a line from a listbox, change one or more (of 5) field values, then save. The listbox gets refreshed (cleared and repopulated). The table Always has the new values, but the last item in the listbox row last edited, Status(0,1,2,3), is not always displaying in the desired posi... 9 Feb 2009 15:56
Run-time error 5018 on RegExp Test
I get Run-time error 5018 ("Application-defined or object-defined error") on the following line of code: If (oRegEx.test(sInputString) = True) Then when I try to test a string with a regular expression. Any idea why and/or what this error means? Here is the function: Function TextFound(sInpu... 9 Feb 2009 20:09
Printing ALL content in large PictureBox which has scrollbars
My project needs to print a large PictureBox which during runtime only part of it is shown (as it's too large, width=4000 pixels and height= 2000 pixels) and to see the rest of the picturebox, user needs to scroll through the vertical and horizontal bars. On top of the picturebox, there are many controls which are... 9 Feb 2009 02:09