First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Just happened to be scanning the web for something on VB6 and came across this monstrosity
I was looking for a masked textbox for hex input and in the MSDN blurb on How to Create a Numeric Text Box (.Net, naturally, this being Microsoft) my eyes hit upon the following: Dim numberFormatInfo As NumberFormatInfo = System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.NumberFormat I mean, you REALLY have to a... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Vb 6.0 MSDN Setup file download.
hi thanks *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
my VB6 app does not work in a foreign country
Dear all I have written a VB6 app that mainly copies or renames files of certain folders and subfolders. To rename the files I use Name sFilename As sNewfilename to copy the files I use the Win32API function Public Declare Function CopyFileEx Lib "Kernel32.dll" Alias "CopyFileExA" (ByVal lpExistingFileName A... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
Overflow Error with GetModuleFileName() on Windows Vista
"Sarah M. Weinberger" <nospam_mweinberger(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:B725B270-321F-4F80-B1B6-CDB40D7F76F8(a)microsoft.com... <cut> Private Declare Function GetModuleFileName Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetModuleFileNameA" (ByVal hModule As Integer, ByVal lpFileName As String, ByVal nSize As Integer) As ... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
VB6: Overflow Error with GetModuleFileName() on Windows Vista
Hi, I have a code fragment that worked great under VB6 in a Microsoft Windows XP environment, but I finally upgraded to Windows Vista and am having trouble. I did a Google search, but that was no help. The following code run from within the IDE produces an Overflow #6 error. I am using VB6 with SP6 install... 27 Jan 2010 22:50
Sendkeys not working for an uninstall
I have this script which I have been writing for a program that is installed via a regular .exe that needs to be removed administratively: Option Explicit Dim strComputer, strMSI, MSIapp, App, AppToRemove, objShell strComputer = "." set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") '==========================... 27 Jan 2010 19:29
RunAs using a DCOM Client/Server app
Hi all, I recently needed to develop a DCOM client/server application to execute an external application as the user whose identity is configured through dcomcnfg (this user is a local administrator of the machine that hosts the server side of the application). The client side is made by a button that invok... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
easy I hope: how to copy and paste a textbox control (designtime)
Hello, I have been using VB for a while but am having a problem with this. I am creating a simple form with textboxes. After I format the first textbox I want to make a copy of it although not a control array. When I select the textbox I do a Ctrl-C or copy but when I do a Ctrl-V (paste in menu is not enabled... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
VB6 Save IDE Bookmarks
I've been looking for over an hour now for an Add-In to the VB6 IDE that will save my code bookmarks. MZTools claims to save bookmarks but what it saves is the location of the routine that the bookmark is located in. Not very useful. I've also found several other add-ins but they only seem to work with VC6. Anyo... 28 Jan 2010 05:20
Need VB5 code to interface with vbSendMail.dll
I have a VB5 program that currently sends emails to customers using MAPI and Outlook/OE. I would like to use the vbSendMail.dll instead so that I can control the senders name and email address. The vbSendmail.dll documentation has code examples for VB6 but not VB5. Need help! Thanks ... 27 Jan 2010 16:04