First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Problem updating Service reference
Hello, I have a vb2008 solution with a WCF service project and UI project, the service project and UI project has a reference to a core project, that's project has one class usable for UI and service and referenced into all, went I try to update a service reference in UI project, appears a new datasource in... 4 Feb 2010 06:41
MSAccess 2007 closes unexpectetly - Calls VB6 DLL
Dear all, I developed a program in MsAccess 2003/2007 (SP2). It calls a VB6 DLL. Both office versions call the DLL, Office 2003 does not have any problem. Same DLL is called in Excel macros (add-in) and works ok, so there seems to be no problem with VB6 DLL. On some computers with MS Access 2007, program ru... 4 Feb 2010 04:29
Need VB5 code for VB6 Split instruction
I have a VB5 program into which I have loaded vbSendMail(written in VB6). I need to replace the "Split" instruction, " sFilenames = Split(.filename, vbNullChar)", in the following code: Private Sub cmdBrowse_Click() Dim sFilenames() As String Dim i As Integer On Local Erro... 5 Feb 2010 13:58
How do I display full paths instead of the truncated (tilde) f
Hi Mike, Thanks! Here's the code: Label1.Caption = App.Path regards, Garry "MikeD" wrote: "GS" <GS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9DDC05E-1A1C-4F7B-BAF5-9399C73C9089(a)microsoft.com... I would like to know if there's a way to force a path string to display full ... 5 Feb 2010 16:14
Windows 7 Update broke my code
I have been developing an app in VB6. My development machine is an XP Pro machine but I have a Windows 7 box that I use for testing. Everything has been working great.....until today. I use a text box that I have modified to automatically capitalize the 1st letter of each word. This ocx control is base... 2 Feb 2010 22:27
Coming clean...
OK, That was fun... Yeah, somewhat guilty of 'opening the gates', but this is a serious subject that I am now dealing with. I'm getting tired of installation/compatability/networking/what_OS_do_you_have issues with my clients. This has absolutely nothing to do with vb6 I suppose, except that the software ... 25 Feb 2010 16:00
How do I display full paths instead of the truncated (tilde) forma
I would like to know if there's a way to force a path string to display full text instead of the truncated version that uses the tilde character. i.e.: force "C:\Progr~1\My Appli~1\" to display as "C:\Program Files\My Application\" Thanks in advance! Kind regards, Garry ... 2 Feb 2010 23:39
Adding a toolbar?
Folks Many thanks for all your assistance these last few months. Version 2.00 of my app is on my website and I've already received some very nice comments. I'd like to add a toolbar to my app very similar to the Back, Next, Cut, Copy etc buttons at http://vbaccelerator.com/home/VB/Code/Controls/Toolbar/vbAcc... 4 Feb 2010 14:37
use mjwpdf to edit and modify existing pdf file
Dear all I have a question, is possible to use mjwpdf in VB6 to edit an existing pdf document, modify it (for example for insert a signature image at the end of document) and save it with the changes if some one have the solution please attach source code please thanks to all xavi-querol(a)hotmail.com ... 4 Feb 2010 07:47
Cannot export to Excel in Crystal report (cr8)
Hi, I have an application written in vb6 and uses cr8 Crystal report. In the past, the end users were able to export the report to Excel...They have an option of Exporting to Excel 5, 7 and 8. But lately, they were not able to do so, export to Excel will just close the application down without any warning. ... 2 Feb 2010 22:27