First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
error line source code
is there a way to get the actual line of source code of an error that occurs? i.e. source code: a=1/0 error description returns "a=1/0" i can think of an ugly way of doing it, basically put line numbers in the code to get the error line, then compare that to the .frm text and copy the text where it matches ... 22 Feb 2010 10:45
check record size before update
I have a VB6 application using an ADODB.Recordset to write to an SQL server database. It generates the error below because the record size has exceeded the 8060 character limit. I know I can cancel the update after the update instruction, but I am wondering what code I may be able to use to check the record ... 18 Feb 2010 13:59
Dell Studio 17 laptop in India
Dell Studio 17 is the multimedia laptop that is meant to replace your desktop systems. Notebook is packed with Intel Core2 Duo processors, 17.3-inch Hi-Def display, 1GB graphics card and JBL with SRS premium sound effect to turn your notebook into a multimedia powerhouse. For More Details http://www.shoppingre... 18 Feb 2010 06:09
Thanks Re: Send an email
Dear Tony, Thank you for your response to my posting. During searching for solutions to my problem I came accross the link below which includes an example of an Access email application which I thought you may find interesting. I haven't had the opportunity to get ito the ins and ous of it completely yet but ... 18 Feb 2010 05:03
Tiled background picture on MDI form
Hi all, I used in some apps a tiled background picture - usually on an form - to display a company logo. That's easy, load the logo into a StdPicture und use PaintPicture in 2 nested loops to paint the logo "tiles" on the form background. In a new app I have to tile the customers logo on the client area of a ... 19 Feb 2010 14:24
Thanks Re: Send an email
Dear Gary & Mayayana Thanks for your suggestions - really very much appreciated. It will take me a while to really investigate Mayayana's detailed suggestions.. In the mean time I came by the link below while looking for info and I thought you might find it interesting. http://www.freeaccess.de/downloaddeta... 17 Feb 2010 13:24
LockWindowUpdate
Hello! When my form is resized or if the user clicks something from my menu, lots in/ on the form changes (controls are resize, textboxes are moved). Unfortuntately it's not an MDI scenario, else I would simply load another form where everything is already placed where it should be. During the resizing a lo... 21 Feb 2010 23:50
App w UC distro
Hi, If I have an app where I created 8 different User Controls, they are only added when running, are they "compiled in" in the exe? Do I need to use a hidden Form with one each on that Form, to get them auto-included? Tried to read and understand, but no... Would be nice to know before I let my fellow test... 18 Feb 2010 08:21
Alternate Color Dialog
I am using the API to open the color dialog. I would like to also open my own color dialog along side. (1) how can I lock the two together so if I move one, the other follows? or at least initially have them side by side or mine underneath? (2) how do I communicate from my dialog to the API common dialog. ... 18 Feb 2010 06:09
Using DIR() to read a directory.
My VB5 reference manual states that directory names "are retrieved in no particular order". On my computer they are always retrieved in ascending order (converting all characters to upper case). Do different versions of Windows return the directory entries otherwise? ... 17 Feb 2010 12:16