First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Application Directory (Proj Directory)
NOBODY posted a link to an FTP example that I'm currently looking at. This is it: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175179/EN-US/ The file to download and extract files from is VBFTP.exe. I extracted these files into a folder called VBFTP. I then opened the project from within that directory and attempted ... 23 Mar 2010 20:38
Custom Browser
Hi friends I use a custom web browser made in vb6 for my personal use; say limited use - my colleaques also use it at my work place. Everything fine - but when we right click on a link and point to open in new window the target page will open in internet explorer(the default web browser) instead of my custom bro... 22 Mar 2010 13:06
How does Explorer find UNC files so fast?
> My program will find information on 2000 to 3000 files per second on a USB drive but only return information on about 2 files per second. The difference being ? My understanding is that you are finding files fast but that it is much slow findout a particular information about each of those files. Knowing... 19 Mar 2010 19:02
subclass a Maskedbox
Hello I want to subclass a maskedbox and use it in a class that instantiates a MSHFlexgrid. See the code below. I keep having an error in the last line of the code: type mismatch. Does anybody know what's wrong? Thanks private strMbName as string private with events fg as MSHFlexgrid private with e... 19 Mar 2010 13:14
Looking for Charting and Print Preview control
I have a winsock app that many users connect to(10 to 200) and I need to add charting feature about usage statistics, like how many users are connected at any given moment, and display various usage charts, such as usage in the last X hours, X Days(Per User/Per Group/Overall) etc. Some of these charts are scrol... 20 Mar 2010 10:58
Delete file in a zip
sZip = "c:\path\myZip.zip" sZippedFile = "\zippedPath\myFile.ext" Rather in hope than expectation I tried Kill sZip & sZippedFile So how do I delete myFile.ext that's zipped in myZip.zip TIA Peter T ... 20 Mar 2010 09:48
Run time error 4003â?'what can I do ?
Helmut Meukel formulated the question : Hmm, in your VB6 program you have reverenced something like EXCEL10.OLB, the excel object library. You may run into problems when the excel version installed on the target system is older. A few days ago I upgraded an app on a custumers system with only Off... 18 Mar 2010 18:59
using CFileSearch by Ulrich Korndoerfer
A million thanks to Ulrich for his awesome cFileSearch class!!! I'm trying to make a little back up prog for my code files due to working on laptop at home, desktop at work, and usb harddrive to port from one to the other back and forth so sometimes i'm working on any of the 3, and i'm trying to make a quick wa... 21 Mar 2010 13:52
What do you folks use to create icons?
Folks I'm curious as to what tools folks use to create icons. Mostly because I'd like to have a page on my website with a bit of info on icons and links to icon editors. I've been using Icon Edit (a Component of Icon Suite http://www.bouffler.freeserve.co.uk/) which is freeware. It's decent enough for someo... 19 Mar 2010 15:32
Run time error 4003�?'what can I do ?
Hmm, in your VB6 program you have reverenced something like EXCEL10.OLB, the excel object library. You may run into problems when the excel version installed on the target system is older. A few days ago I upgraded an app on a custumers system with only Office 97. So I searched on my multi-boot dev system for... 17 Mar 2010 20:00