First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Form question
When formX do a formY.Show vbModeless, Me, does formY know the reference of Me (where it originate). I am trying to show the original form and I don't want to use vbModel. If not, any sugestion is welcome. Thanks ... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
Transparent image dragging
Hello all! If you have Firefox and you open multiple tabs and then click on one tab and hold and then drag the tab, you will see that Firefox renders a small image of the page as you drag it around. I don't care too much about the drag and drop, just the rendering of the small image of the big page. Has any... 12 Apr 2010 19:16
AutoPostBack is not firing on some client
Hi, In my ASP.net web application (VS 2003), I have a textbox in which AutoPostBack=True...the event got fired when I am running on my IE7. And my client had that working before, but not anymore... Do you have any idea why the event is not firing now? Is there another setting I have to configure in IE? T... 12 Apr 2010 12:34
Compiled Code and Virus False Positives
Nothing in the world is error free. Why do you think that the one antivirus software you run is an exception? That means, do other antivirus apps also give a warning? ... 13 Apr 2010 10:36
IDE Edit Crash
Editing then CRASH! Error message said the just in time debugger could not be found. Sorry, i was so pissed at losing all my edits I forgot to write down the error code. It said something about enabing JITD in Tools but i cannot find anything in IDE Tools. I opened my main project and found many missing lines t... 12 Apr 2010 01:36
How to incorporate voice commands into a VB6 application on XP?
On my new PC, which is running XP, I have been playing around with speech recognition. How can I get my VB6 program to respond to voice commands? VC works with, say, Word straight away. I don't have to configure XP or install anything. I just rand through a couple of the training exercises and then I could dicta... 11 Apr 2010 12:22
An Unexpected Error has occurred
As opposed to an expected one? Losing what's left of my hair over this one... My accounting app written in VB6 SP6 is crashing. But only on one machine at a client's site. What's really strange is that my app was running until some arbitrary update (I update several times a week on average) and he's not b... 11 Apr 2010 11:16
Problem with a Registry program from Karen Kenworthy
Hi, I have a program called PTPruner from Karen Kenworthy, that has a problem I am not sure how to get around. I have emailed her, but I assume she is pretty busy and maybe she might still be hanging around here. :-) Anyway the code with the problem is below, it is a search routine to see if an entry in the... 10 Apr 2010 00:31
ReDim Array Causing Page Faults
I have a very large application that is frequently crashing XP machines, but not so much Vista/Win7 (including my development machine). Apparently, memory management improvements in Vista/7 have masked the underlying problem and attempt to prevent the crashing -- not necessarily a good thing. Since the previous ... 10 Apr 2010 12:25
vb6 form in an Excel application
Hello, I'm using a Vb6 form in an Excel application. The problem is that the VB6 compiled form minimizes automatically when selecting a cell in the active sheet Is there a possibility to maintain the form visible on the screen Thanks I've submitted the question to Excel prog group, but no answer so far Avi ... 9 Apr 2010 13:25