First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Dispalying current font in Common dialog
Hello, I'm using Common dialog to change the font name/bold/italic/size of a the text in an object and it works fine. But I want that when opened, the dialog form displays the current font settings of the object in the different blank labels, which I know how to retrieve. Actually, it is the way it is done ... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Results generated in 2 output csv files are different in 2 locatio
Hi, I had encountered one problem which I do not know what have gone wrong. The problem is- I had written a window based program using visual basic 6 and it enables users to generate 2 output .csv files. When I do testing in my office using the same set of data that my client is using, the results in the ... 30 Mar 2010 12:47
Globally Trap Escape Key
I have a form with several controls. Rather than writing code for each keypress or a single procedure call by every controls keypress event, what is the best way to globally trap the escape key? ... 2 Apr 2010 12:38
Listbox
Hi I have about 100 plus folders, within those folders can be files from 2 to 15 which I want to edit so I thought the best way was display the contents of each folder in a listbox select the file by clicking on it, amend and return it to a new folder. I can select and load the listbox without a problem, and the... 31 Mar 2010 19:58
Using a Space in Webbrowser Control
Hello: As usual, I've run into a problem with something that is probably so simple... any help is appreciated. I'm using the webbrowser control with the navigate method. The url I'm using needs a space (which I know is not normally allowed, but it works directly in firefox and IE). Here's some sample co... 28 Apr 2010 05:04
Print API instead of Common Dialog (VB6)
Hi Mike/Dave Sorry for the late reply. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, especially in light of the brilliant assistance you have given me on this. I just haven't been on my machine to check your responses until today. Thank you once again. "Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in message new... 28 Mar 2010 14:35
Inserting multiple pictures into a Word table cell
Hi All My VB6 app inserts mutliple pictures into a Word doc template, but because I don't know whether it will be 1 image (with accompanying text) or 36 images (ditto) my idea was to just have a pre-created table of 1 row and 1 col and then just keep inserting the pic then text in a long vertical list, eg: ... 28 Mar 2010 17:54
Background picture doesn't display when taking copy off of a Word template
Hi All Sorry for the myriad of posts from me today. I am trying to fathom stuff myself, but I'm on a hot streak of doing stuff today, but at the same time hitting a few brickwalls. Basically I have created a background image and applied to my MS Word template, eg Format / Background / Fill Effects and sele... 28 Mar 2010 14:35
VB to Word - working with pictures in Word
Hi All Does anybody know of any good tutorials regarding working with pictures in MS Word using VB6? Thanks ... 30 Mar 2010 12:47
Normal.dot keeps bugging me!!
Hi All I've created a vb6 app that opens up a Word template file, populates it with stuff and then displays the doc. This all works fine, but when I go and close the doc (with or without saving it) I keep getting warning messages saying do you want to save the changes to the normal.dot file. I haven't touc... 28 Mar 2010 21:12