First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Hey, what's the URL to that IEEE floating-point number page?
You know, the one people post when someone doesn't understand why 22 / 10 yields 2.2000000000000000000001 instead of 2.2. ... 3 May 2010 18:44
Windows 7 taskbar API problems
Folks The background is that an Access MDE/ACCDE created by a developer is not conceptually the same as an Excel spreadsheet or Word document file created by the user. My Auto FE Updater utility automatically downloads any new version created by the developer from the server to the workstation as well as doing ... 12 May 2010 15:53
How do I find out how wide the form's border is
I need a form that is 80 characters wide. At 120 twips per character, that's 9600 twips wide. But the border on my XP system is 4 pixels (60 twips) on each side, so I add 120 twips and set my form1.width to 9720. Perfect as this gives me 9600 usable twips. Except on my Vista system, the borders are 6 pixels (9... 1 May 2010 09:49
Drag and drop to system tray Icon
I have to admit I thought I would be able to find this question on Google Groups or Planet Source code, but after several hours of searching I have come up blank. Maybe I am not searching correctly. :-) I have found a lot of examples of drag and drop to a form, but none on how to drag and drop to an icon place... 30 Apr 2010 17:27
Mystery 3 Surfaces Again
Many moons ago i posted that 3 was being requested in my Package & Deployment PDW attempts. Still is, but know, I think I have stumbled on where this is coming from. Hopefully someone will know what to do. I certainly do not. Ignore was the suggestion before. While pondering a problem I opened Project\Referenc... 30 Apr 2010 18:34
Decompose lParam
I have an lParam which is "C02D0001". I need to extract certain information from this, but I have never done this before. Can anybody help and tell me how to get this information? From the documentation on MSDN I have the following hints: -------------- lParam Specifies the repeat count, scan code, ex... 30 Apr 2010 15:10
GetAttr under Vista and Win 7
I recently opened an old program in vb6 under windows 7 and found the GetAttr() not working. I saw a reference by Karl Peterson that the set attributes no longer works under vista and he stated that you should use the SetFileAttributes API. So I am assuming there is an API for "GetFileAttributes()" but I can... 30 Apr 2010 20:47
Auto Refreshing in vb6.0
If both users are working on the same form simultaneously,How to refersh the screen of other users if one user performs any action(chage/add/delete ) without closing and opening a form again. is there any windows API "Postmessage' & 'Registerwindowmessage' to handle this? How to resolve it.Please help -- ... 29 Apr 2010 00:15
Auto Refreshing in vb6.0
If both users are working on the same form simultaneously,How to refersh the screen of other users if one user performs any action(chage/add/delete ) without closing and opening a form again. is there any windows API "Postmessage' & 'Registerwindowmessage' to handle this? How to resolve it.Please help -- ... 29 Apr 2010 04:36
when is web browser control really done
Hello, When trying to get the html from a web browser control, some web sites keep downloading html after the webbrowserreadystate.complete flag is set. You can determine this by rechecking the length of the html each time the routine is called. I want to find a sure fire flag that the complete html is re... 28 Apr 2010 16:20