First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
ADO Recordset and Connection Issues in VB6
Hi. I'm having difficulty in using ADO Recordset and Connection. I'm using a single Connection and multiple Recordsets to process data of different tables in a database. My program runs into either "Error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set", "Error 3704 or 3705 The operation requested by the appli... 7 Apr 2010 08:59
MSFlexgrid Bug
I'm sure someone's already aware of this but looking for a workaround. When setting the column width in MSFlexgrid, if the grid does NOT have any data for whatever reason the column width will NOT resize. Even setting a large twip values directly appears Not to affect the column. However, once the first gird ro... 6 Apr 2010 16:29
Old Visual studio installer
where can i find old visual studio installer 1.1 use to make .msi files from vb6 .vbp files I had it on my old machine my guess it was available with some service pack of visual studio not sure but can somebody may be direct to download link thanks ... 7 Apr 2010 03:31
ListBox
Hi I like to try and get help on this again I know the problem my lack of computer experience means that I only explain in the terms I understand which is often not the correct terminology which is no help to you experts to try and give some help. So I am going to explain what I am doing step by step and only m... 7 Apr 2010 04:37
How to XOR hex values ?
I need to calculate a checksum of 3 hex values which is defined as: 30h XOR 01h XOR FFh. Can someone please tell me how to do this in VB6? I've been experimenting around with the XOR function but I can't figure out how to get it to work with hex values. Help? ... 5 Apr 2010 20:36
VB6 weirdness on W7
I have a small programme I wrote in VB6 pro years ago that makes and prints a simple packing list,Saves the file as a simple text file.I'm currently running it on W7 pro and periodically if will not save the file.I used it last week and it worked fine.This morning it failed to save the file.No errors,at least no VB... 7 Apr 2010 14:40
Find Addin
Is there a Find Addin that uses RegX? I am wasting much time with the poor VB6 IDE find tool. Thanks. ... 5 Apr 2010 13:53
RichTextBox WordWrap
I cannot get my RTB to wrap properly. I am set for vert scrollbar or both with (fiddled with each) The text does wrap bu not at the end of the actual proper point. Several words ar off screen right. As I resize, the text wrap changes but still leaves several words off the right side. I tried setting right margi... 7 Apr 2010 19:11
API-Guide
Hi I'm keeping a wheezy old 66 MHz, Win2k m/c running here 'cos it runs the API-Guide. If I d/load it in Win XP and try to run it says:- Run-time error '5' Invalid call or argument. Is there a workaround? TIA. Martin ... 27 May 2010 09:16
To End Or Not To End. But How To End
Down in the bowels of my VB6 app I need to ask the user to do something or "die". That is the way it is and I cannot change this structure. I have seen applications that use >>> End <<<. And I have seen many comments about NOT using End. So (1) what exactly does End do that is so bad? (2) seen Stop too. (3) ho... 15 Apr 2010 15:53