First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
DAO Question
Help!!! I have a situation where I am re-populating elements in a user-defined type to update an Access database table row. I have redefined the type as a string 'strNewData', but I don't have a clue how to load the recordset row with strNewData as a single string, if indeed it can be done. I hope that the a... 25 Mar 2010 16:16
GDI32 functions
I know this is not strictly a VB6 question but it does relate to a lot of graphic questions that have been asked and answered here lately so it is sort of partly on topic ;-) Does anybody know if GDI32 hardware acceleration is back in Windows 7 or if it is still disabled as is the case on virtually all Vista i... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
How to implement a read-only Index property for the members of a Collection?
Hi to all, After searching the net for possible solutions and not finding anything useful I came for your advice. I have a collection of objects with the properties X and Y, which are the coordinates of vertices (points). I need to add an Index property to those objects. I know that the actual index of each ... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
Position Combo on MSFlexgird specific row/column
I'm using multiple comboboxes which belong in specific columns. I have the following which does Almost what I want. Private Sub PositionCombo(objCBO As ComboBox, iColumn As Integer) '-------------------------- ' Position the ComboBox over a specific column cell. With objCBO .Visible = False ... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
DAO 3.6
I need to maintain a large VB6 app. I added XP Virtual Machine to my Win 7 computer. I loaded VB 6. I tried to run the app and got a message. looking for DAO 3.6. A box came up specifying C:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\DAO\dao360.dll. There was no file there. I looked on my old XP computer and i... 27 Mar 2010 16:34
add maskedbox to MSHFlexGrid class
Hello to you all Is it possible to create a Maskedbox in a class that adjusts a MSHFLexgrid. I know it is possible to create a textbox in that class. Via this textbox, I can adjust the cell-values in the MSHFlexgrid. But sometimes I need a Maskedbox to adjust the values, for example when I want to change a date ... 23 Mar 2010 07:52
Dragging text from Notepad to a TextBox
I would like to drag a text from Notepad or any other program and drop it into a textbox. I have not yet been able to figure out how to do that. Can anybody help? ... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
I'm New to VB, I wish to Pass 2 strs to a VB Function
alienself wrote: Greetings, I am new to VB, but have recently found scripting interesting. <snip>....How does one pass the function the string you wish to encrypt, and the short key to encrypt it with (and it will return the encrypted version)? ....<snip> I believe you can run a VB program fro... 24 Mar 2010 21:40
Problem accessing a MySQL database from VB6 program
Is anyone here accessing a MySQL database from a VB6 program? I'm doing this and all is working well with one exception. When I try to retreive a recordset via an SQL statement that includes either a DECODE() or an AES_DECRYPT() function, the value being returned is trashed. If I use the same SQL statement in the... 22 Mar 2010 23:02
How to Detect Locale Change in VB6 / VBA?
Hey All, Is there a way to detect / trap for an event / have a callback when a user changes their display language setting or locale settings in general? Thanks ... 23 Mar 2010 00:09