First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Passing a parameter
Air code but hopefully enough to ask my question. Can I do this and if so how do I define x? Thanks, Dim a(10) as myUDT1 Dim b(20) as myUDT2 Dim c(30) as myUDT3 �doing something, now process common elements of UDTs CommonUDTProcessing a CommonUDTProcessing b CommonUDTProcessing c Public Sub Co... 22 Mar 2010 21:50
LostFocus not firing
I have a MSFlexgrid. On top of the grid I have several comboboxes. I also use a textbox to edit certain cells. After the texbox is complete, if another grid cell is selected the previous textbox.text is transfered to the grid. Works great. ----------------------- HOWEVER, if I click a combobox instead of... 21 Mar 2010 21:59
Hi Larry, Hi Jeff,
This was a good newsgroup and I recommend it often in the forums. However, it becomes more and more a population by only of mud throwers. I did my best to create a VB6 sample that contained the Split and the Replace because that was obvious an answer for a problem. The Trolls in this forum spoiled it again. ... 24 Mar 2010 08:53
Should my properties be a method or set by a method
I am in the process of building a VB6 class that represents the Windows startbutton. Currently it has two properties, one to set the caption of the button and one to enable or disable it. Currently setting either property sets that property of the actual start button. Should I be setting these properties via a ... 21 Mar 2010 15:05
Picture Color Replace API
Is there an API that will do a color replace? e.g. ReplaceColor picBox, vbRed, VbGreen Not necessarily a call like this but this is the idea. I need something faster than SetPixel, GetPixel If not, is there some ASM code I can work into my VB6 app? ... 21 Mar 2010 12:44
VB6 and KBasic
"Nobody" <nobody(a)nobody.com> wrote: A good similar alternative to VB6 is KBasic, but the IDE is poor. It takes more effort to make GUI apps because of this, but the syntax is 100% compatible with VB6, and it's multiplatform. http://www.kbasic.com/ Hold on a sec. The syntax is 100% compatible? D... 20 Mar 2010 18:52
Graphical Hit Counter
The visual mechanics of a spinning counter similar to a petrol station slot reel type of hit counter are simple enough but Im having trouble with the logic of clocking up. There are four reels (from left to right: thousands, hundreds, tens, units), hence maximum number display of 9999, and all reels are painte... 21 Mar 2010 18:36
Can't make exe
I have a project on a Vista 64 bit machine that I just transfered from an XP system. When I try to make the exe, it tells me that the license information for this component is not found and I don't have the appropriate license information to use it in the design environment. Unfortunately the message does not s... 20 Mar 2010 14:22
string functions
I've spent half the day today on try to figure out how to parse this string. Here it is I have a string like this: "1 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6" and sometimes that string may have more that one carriage return like I have in my example between 1 & 1.1 What I need is to separate out each number like 1 ... 23 Mar 2010 20:38
Combobox Showing Right Justified
I have a combobox where some of the items are longer than the listbox part of the combo. If the item text width selected is <= the combo width the item text displays correctly. However if the item text width is > the combo width then the item text shows as right justified cutting off the left portion of the i... 21 Mar 2010 09:24