First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Visual Basic.net
I currently work in Finance and have been told that VB.net is a useful tool for financial modeling which I want to learn. Any opinions on this? Thanks -- Mark ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
Modal Object
A form can be Modal. Menus also appear to be Modal. Is there anyway to create an object and make it modal (independent) of the form or any control on the form? ... 4 May 2010 16:51
touchpad programming
Would like to adapt my shareware to these new touchpad handhelds (I hope I find one running Windows), but how can I develop for and simulate a touchpad device on a standard desktop PC in VB6? And, if possible, can this be done also under VISTA instead of Win7? Any hints appreciated. Thanks, HHD. ... 29 Apr 2010 11:16
Song BPM (Beats per minute) algorithm for VB6?
I'm looking for some kind of algorithm for being able to read MP3, WMA and similar files on the fly and determine the beats per minute of a song. Something like the Abyssmedia BPM Counter which works superfast: http://www.abyssmedia.com/download.shtml Does anybody have any kind of sourcecode that can do th... 28 Apr 2010 16:20
Dynamic column
I have a table created using a make table query in ms access that is run by my vb 6 application. The column generated in this table is not constant and it changes depending on the room number setup by a hotel encoder. An example of this is: Date | 201 | 202 | 203 ... 28 Apr 2010 12:54
Reading a large file that does not have newline characters
I have VB 5.0 - I'm writing a utility that reads records from files. I use "line input" to read the records into a string variable. It works all well and good until I attempt to read a large (over 2mb) record that has no newline characters (CR or LF). Using a normal file with an average of 80 characters between ... 27 Apr 2010 05:26
How to send email with no outlook and SMTP server ?
Is there any way to send an email (either from a VB program or ASP or HTML) if the machine has no Outlook and/or SMTP server ? Thank you ... 29 Apr 2010 01:20
Lock first column and title row in Excel sheet by code
Hi all, my VB6 program creates every morning an Excel workbook with 1 sheet. The actual product and weight for 57 storage tanks is written into this sheet. During the day, if the product changes, a new line is added to the sheet. The next morning the final amount for each tank is written into a column, the workb... 27 Apr 2010 16:49
Scrollbar Repeats
I use several scrollbars. THese repeat without having the mouse down. Click on the up or down button, release, ove the mouse away, the scrollbar sub runs, move the mouse back over the button without clicking and the button fires again, but only one again. So I added a static bWorking but it does no good since th... 27 Apr 2010 20:14
Low Level hook - Change bit in flag
Does anybody know how I can change a bit in a low level hook? 'lParam points to the low-level mouse data, copy it to dat dat = hkMs.xMSLLHOOKSTRUCT(lParam) Dim bMInjected As Boolean bMInjected = CBool(dat.flags And LLMHF_INJECTED) Using this... 26 Apr 2010 08:03