First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
VB & Common Dialog???
Gentlemen & Women, I am trying to assign a file path (with out the file name) to a variable and am having some difficulty using the common dialog. For example... I have a variable strTest I want it to contain the path c:\job\new Not c:\job\new\somename.doc so that ... strTest = "c:\job\new" Can ... 24 May 2010 20:11
eMail Notification
I would like to write a VB6 app to notify me when an eMail arrives. Specifically when an eMail with a Subject or Body contains certain text. I have an ISP and Hotmail account and either will do to generate the notification. I use windows Live for both of these but WL does not have a way to do an external notific... 20 May 2010 13:55
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 27 May 2010 14:52
VB6 syntax question
Hi all, I am using VB6 to re-order Excel worksheets. When I open a new workbook via VB6, it has 3 tabs. I move to the last tab and do: oWkbk.Worksheets.Add But then the new worksheets "Sheet 4" actutally sits between sheet 2 and sheet 3. I forgot the syntax to actually move it back after sheet 3. I c... 19 May 2010 16:03
Programming Strategy for Taking Meeting Minutes
I have been asked to write a program that, in addition to keeping track of club members, will allow the clubs secretary to take minutes at meetings and will allow a full text search. I am using VB6 with Access as the back end. As you know, memo fields are not searchable and text fields can only contain 255 char... 20 May 2010 09:28
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS OF NETHERLANDS,FAKE DUTCH PASSPORTS FOR SALE! F
If you want to buy high quality fake faked forged fraudulent counterfeit duplicate false camouflage diplomatic passports and other identification documents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uni... 18 May 2010 10:22
Error 6 Overflow
Hi I am using S McMahon's VBAccelerator MP3v1 and MP3v2 Tag Reader Writer and I am getting Error 6 Overflow in the section of the program of a class module called pUpdateTag and the Error handler. This is indicating that I am out of disk space but I am writing to an external disk drive and I have 915MB of fre... 25 May 2010 15:47
Toolbar caption wordwrap
Is there anyway to do this with API? The control itself does not seem to have a wordwrap property. -mhd ... 17 May 2010 20:14
Where Does the PDW Get the DLLs & OCXs It Put in the DistributionPackage?
On 17/05/2010 15:17, jim evans wrote: Thanks much for your reply. On Mon, 17 May 2010 01:00:28 -0500, ralph<nt_consulting64(a)yahoo.net> wrote: It will package the actual component used in the VB Project. Open up a VB Form file in a text editor and you will see the component it is refere... 17 May 2010 11:20
VB6's MSComm doesn't work well with Vista
It's not really anything to do with Vista. There are simply some problems using MSComm32 with some virtual com ports. This generally happens when using virtual com port drivers with usb-to-bluetooth or IR etc. You'll know when you have this problem because you'll be able to send data but when you call Input yo... 2 Jun 2010 05:29