First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Where to go for Word and Excel?
Newsgroups that I've used for years have disappeared from the news.microsoft.com server. Where does one go now for questions about these and other Office applications? I know this isn't relevant to this newsgroup, but hoping someone can tell me something. TIA LAS ... 15 Jun 2010 08:43
MSHFlexGrid not scrolling beyond 65,535 rows - see Q253211. Any fix?
I have the problem described in Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q253211. I have 400,000 rows (i.e. way more than 65,535) and when I scroll vertically, then release the scrollbar thumb, it snaps back up to near the top. I'm on VB6 SP6 already. Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks. MM ... 28 Jun 2010 09:31
List box hover mouse expand text
Hi all, I'm building a little form that can have multiple listboxes listboxes show contents of a selected folder like a (very rudimentary) group of "windows explorers" on one form so i can conveniently look at different folders without having to stretch and position multiple explorer windows. since i group mul... 11 Jun 2010 14:49
shell
Hi What di I have to change about this line of code so that it can open wordpad files. Shell "notepad.exe " & App.Path + "\IndexHelp.txt", vbNormalFocus thanks you ... 16 Jun 2010 02:23
Newsgroup Confusion
So M$ is closing down Newsgroups??? Then why did my Windows Live Main Newsgroup Reader just announce four new newsgroups? (on two different PCs, yet) microsoft.public.forecaster microsoft.public.frx microsoft.public.pos microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager Someone did not get the internal notice? So let... 14 Jun 2010 16:16
invisible tag for RTF?
I want to write a usercontrol which shows RTF formated text with embedded information like links in a HTML code, where the existence of information can be noticed and extracted by/when moving the mouse over the indicating text, just as links in HTML work. For some reasons I don't want to have a HTML control nei... 9 Jun 2010 10:52
Excel automation: how to open a blank spreadsheet
Hello, When using Excel automation: ..Open command requires the full path to the file (workbook) I need to open just blank, unnamed spreadsheet. How to do that? Thanks, Claire ... 16 Jun 2010 15:30
VB Macro to VB Application
I have a VB macro. I want to move it to a VB application, using my VS 2008. I don't know how to get the Application to run against an Excel Worksheet. Can someone help? Thanks ... 9 Jun 2010 14:14
macro for post editing: can't close loop
I am trying to write a macro to post-process machine translated files. One of the issues with translation from EN to ES is that "please"+ command normally is translated without please, just the command. It would be a tedious task for post editors to delete every occurrence of "please" translation and the upper case... 8 Jun 2010 09:11
Bug or feature?
I discovered a hell of a thing: I have this is a standard module: Public Property Get LoadPercent() As Long mlLoadPercent = mlLoadPercent + 6 LoadPercent = mlLoadPercent End Property mlLoadPercent is a module level variable. When I call LoadPercent from anywhere within my code, break the co... 9 Jun 2010 14:14