First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Sorting UDTs
Hello all! I have a question about VB6: I have an array of UDTs: Public Type udtSpecial Text As String MyClass As Class1 End Type Public m() As udtSpecial I would like to sort this array by "Text". Is this possible and if yes, how? Thank you in advance for help. Thomas ... 28 Jun 2010 19:29
Dependent drop down lists runtime error 5825
I am using the VBA to populate a drop down list ("Parklist") based on what a user selects from a first drop down list (AtoZ)- code is set to run on exit from ("Parklist"). However, if the user makes a selection in ("A-Z") and then opens the drop down list ("Parklist") but doesn't make a selection & clicks elsewhere in ... 28 Jun 2010 18:24
re label
I have made the label function work. Thanks to Bob Butler,Mikse S & D for there suggestions. NO thanks to Kevin Provance for accusing me of plagiarism ... 28 Jun 2010 18:24
Question for non English OS users?
Folks I use CSIDLs extensively to get system folders. That is C;\Windows is *NOT* hard coded anywhere. <smile> However what about Microsoft Shared in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\? Is it really "Microsoft Shared" in non English OSs? Maybe I'm blind but I don't see ah appropriate CSID... 29 Jun 2010 11:52
AAC/M4A VB Tag Decoder Source Code ??
Does anybody have source code that can read AAC/M4A audio files in order to extract the tags? I'm working in VB 6.0. ... 29 Jun 2010 11:52
Replicate Windows Search
Hi When I play my music on the Turntable System I have it creates a copy with the extension OMX which makes my music files messy so I wrote a program to delete these. At the moment I run windows search to find all the ext OMX on all drives I then copy these to a temp folder and run my program to delete from th... 6 Jul 2010 22:15
Hiding listview columns
What is the best practice for the user to choose what columns to hide? Is there a way to right-click the column header to show an option? -- Thanks. ... 29 Jun 2010 06:23
Java's "readInt" to VB6
In Java there is a method called "readInt" for a data input stream. I thought that I could simply port this method to VB6 by using dim l& 'I guess that a Java integer is a long in VB6 Get #m_IFile, , l But that does not really return the same value as I get in Java. Can anybody help? ... 28 Jun 2010 11:44
How to use the FindText and ReplaceText API
I tried looking at the MS example and it confuses me especially after reading the MSDN doco for FindText. I have been thinking abou going about the operation using Karl's HookXP subclassing method to catch the FINDMSGSTRING Message. Would that be an acceptable method? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/267939 is t... 30 Jun 2010 20:56
ListView Hit test
Hi, I was generously given the following code for a ListBox hit test by Bob Butler. trying to find out would be a companion code that would do that for a ListView? havent' found it in a bing search yet though i'm sure the info is out there if i keep looking... in the meantime, if anyone knows off the top of t... 27 Jun 2010 18:19