First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
visual basic has stopped working error message
I hope this is the discussion group for VB6. I have a vb6 project with crystal report 8.5. In the program once i click on RDC to open a report in design view I got this "Visual basic has stopped working" message comes up and I have to closed out visual basic. It always happens when I tried to open the report ... 12 Jul 2010 16:17
The Activities property is 'ReadOnly' in VB, not in C# ?
"Gilbert Tordeur" <gilbert.tordeur(a)orange.fr> wrote in message news:eozVOncILHA.4120(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... In order to learn WF4 I have read "A Developer's Introduction to Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) in .NET 4" (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee342461.aspx). Unfortunately it is in C# wh... 12 Jul 2010 10:43
WF4 : The Activities property is 'ReadOnly' in VB, not in C# ?
Hello. In order to learn WF4 I have read "A Developer's Introduction to Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) in .NET 4" (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee342461.aspx). Unfortunately it is in C# while my preferred language is VB. So I try to translate. The first example is the following: [Tes... 12 Jul 2010 14:04
Find Sub Folder Name within a Folder
Hi Finding folder extn's is fine but to just find a folder name within a folder has me beat. I have a folder named Music this has 900 sub folders by each artists name I want to check the date modified for each sub folder. I have looked at findfirst findnext API but not sure how to adapt it to find sub folder n... 12 Jul 2010 12:57
Find Folder Names
Hi To find a list of files within a folder no problem, but I am stuck trying to find all folder names within a folder In folder Music I have 900 folders of the artists name I want to loop through each folder to check the data created. Can you help please? ... 12 Jul 2010 12:57
QNAN ????
Hi Array with a loop to handle each of the single-precision value 'Original Creation By ??135 Public Function isSingleOK() As Boolean Dim S4 As Single On Error GoTo Exx S4 = Single2.value isSingleOK = True Exit Function Exx: Single2.value = 0 isSingleOK = False End Function ... 9 Jul 2010 22:45
Drawing shapes and saving them
Hello, I'm looking for a way to draw or drop basic resizable shapes on a form that could be retrieved once the form is closed and loaded again Thanks Avi ... 12 Jul 2010 15:11
NetUserGetInfo via Citrix returns ERROR_BAD_NETPATH
I'll try re-posting this.... When users execute our VB app via Citrix portal, NetUserGetInfo api fails with ERROR_BAD_NETPATH (err# 53 as defined in winerror.h) Does this have something to do with the ACL config on a Citrix server ?? The workaround was to obtain reference to IADsUser Interface via ("WinN... 16 Jul 2010 15:29
QNAN in vb6
I am reading from a binary file and I fill an array of singles with the values. In my file I have several QNANs. Is there any equivalent of QNANs in VB6? I have to store in the array that that these values are QNAN, I cannot simply skip them. Instead of an array of singles, I could make an array of udts with ... 9 Jul 2010 10:34
Restore tray icon after Explorer restarts
"Ed" <nospam(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9eed361ujqvjf56k9tgcabpnmnbr6t8ko4(a)4ax.com... VB6 / Windows XP / Tray icon issue: If a user closes Explorer.exe (or they need to restart it because of an error) when Explorer restarts the tray icon for my program is no longer seen. Is there a windo... 9 Jul 2010 02:55