First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Find the Windows Sidebar under Vista/7 using FindWindow(Ex)
What is the caption of the Windows Sidebar and what is it's class as I am having trouble using Spy++ to find that info. -- ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ... 10 Aug 2010 11:22
compile error Only udts defined in public object modules canbe coerced ...
On 07/08/2010 20:17, Larry Serflaten wrote: "mp"<nospam(a)Thanks.com> wrote initially i thought i'd try a udt since there were only 3 properties and I thought since it was all private in the same class i wouldn't get the private/public compile error i get whenever I try to (mis-)use a udt. If you... 10 Aug 2010 04:46
Alter contents of the items in the original array
I want to identity a subset of a collection, tradeProperyRows (defined as DataRow[]). Then I want to switch the data (in two columns of DataRow) in the subset (trsTrades). However, I want to make sure that trsTrades is a collection of pointers to the original array (tradeProperyRows), instead of a copy of the it... 10 Aug 2010 10:15
How to clone an object
I have a simple object I load up from DB, Is there a easy way to clone it to a new object of the same type ? Thanks ... 10 Aug 2010 13:37
Refering to a specific Excel range in an OLE container
Hello, The command OLE1.CreateEmbed "C:\Dashboard4XL.xls" seems to display the current Excel view Is there a way to instruct VB to display a specific range address in the active sheet Thanks a lot Avi ... 9 Aug 2010 17:56
Refering to a specific Excel range in an OLE container
"avi" <aviben(a)bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:41e0f4db-fd2d-438c-9b50-74b8a82c90ea(a)g33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... Hello, The command OLE1.CreateEmbed "C:\Dashboard4XL.xls" seems to display the current Excel view Is there a way to instruct VB to display a specific range address in the acti... 9 Aug 2010 17:56
List dlls currently running in VB Application
I'd like to see what's being used by my VB application. Anyway to show the various dlls, ActiveX that are being used. One thought was to Enumerate Process, and the maybe look for the parent, but not sure if this approach will even work. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks David ... 10 Aug 2010 22:28
Vista Crashes, XP does not
Here is the first part of the sub (real code). This code never has a problem in XP but always hangs in Vista. Hangs == in IDE or EXE the app cannot be closed or killed and a PC boot is required. m_lWebCamhWnd=223540 m_lWebCamID = 0 ' a default. Same value used in XP and in Vista. Now, in the case ... 10 Aug 2010 11:22
VB6-rotate form 90 degrees?
I have a problem that could be solved more easily if my VB6 form with a text input field and several drop-down controls can be rotated 90 degrees clockwise. (Monitor is being turned sideways - long story - exploring solutions.) Is this possible with Classic VB? Not just to rotate text on the form, but to rotate ... 11 Aug 2010 06:01
Copy a Folder
Hi The code is fromRandy Birch's CopyFileEx: Create a File Backup App Since my earlier post this part of the code appears to do what I would expect but I do not get the folder copied. Can you help? Private Declare Function CopyFile Lib "kernel32" _ Alias "CopyFileA" (ByVal lpExistingFileName As String, _ ... 10 Aug 2010 09:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12