First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Date returned Incorrect
I got this code on google the owner could be Brian S or FlyGuy I have modified to suit but I am getting an incorrect date returned. If I search for 2 folder dates on the same Drive I get the correct answers for both folders, if I search for folders on different Drives I get the correct date on the first folder... 25 Jul 2010 17:18
ASCII Extended Characters
I have a client who is wanting data cleansing on their incoming file. One of the things they are wanting is for us to check for Special Characters, I am able to check for most but there are a few that I am unable to figure out how to check for, mostly the Alt+Keypad charcters such as Alt+1:?, Alt+2?, Alt+3: ? e... 26 Jul 2010 03:00
How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel in VB6
Hi there, How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel in VB6 ? I can display the Polynomial equation by the following code, onething unsatisfactory it returns a 2 order Polynomial equation by default. but I need to get the 4 order Polynomial equation for further process. Your earliest repl... 26 Jul 2010 13:51
Help needed with writing files in binary mode.
I need to add writing a binary file to my application and I haven't had much experience with writing files. I've been trying to understand and use examples found on the web and here is what I've been working with. 'Start code: Dim i As Integer Dim nFileNum As Integer Dim sFilename As String sFilename = "C:... 25 Jul 2010 12:58
Datagridview Combobox Values
Good Afternoon All, I have a datagridview dgv1 that has a combobox column in it. Each row should have an individual item to select from in the combobox. My code displays the same values in all of them. Any help would be great! Here's my code: Dim dsMP As DataSet = New DataSet() Dim intRow As... 23 Jul 2010 02:44
Connection String
Hi... Our company just purchased some propriety software that is on a server running MSSql. I want to connect to it to retrieve data only. I can connect using ODBC through Access 2000, but each time I try to use the tables, I have to supply the password for the program. I want to use VB6.0 to connect to t... 23 Jul 2010 12:33
MsChart secondary y axis
Hello, Is there a way to hide the secondary Y axis in an MsChart? Regards Avi ... 22 Jul 2010 07:03
Icon on WindowList menu using MDIChild Form icon.
hi, I would like to know is there any way on how to put icon on WindowList type menu using MDIChild's own form icon in VB6? Regards, Alex ... 21 Jul 2010 22:25
Reading unicode keys from keyboard
Hi! In our application we need to read the unicode keypresses as we support multiple languages. The Form keypress event does not return unicode keycodes. Is there any way of reading the last pressed key ? For example using API ? Then we could put this code in the For Keypress event, and find the correct ... 26 Jul 2010 13:51
DWord Alignment Issue?
I have a bad feeling about this one. Trying to translate the following structure: typedef struct tagRAWINPUT { RAWINPUTHEADER header; union { RAWMOUSE mouse; RAWKEYBOARD keyboard; RAWHID hid; } data; } RAWINPUT, *PRAWINPUT, *LPRAWINPUT; typedef struct... 21 Jul 2010 13:35