First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Treewalker for MSXML2 in VB6
Hello! Is there anybody here who has created a treewalker class for the MSXML2 library in VB6? I have a Java project here which uses Xerces for XML handling. In this code I see that a treewalker is used to iterate through the nodes, but I am afraid that I don't really understand it yet. I cannot run the Ja... 28 Jul 2010 00:59
Creation Date
Hi Is there a way with VB6 to copy a folder and retain its Date Created? Still need help on getting folder dates on different drives. Can you help please ... 27 Jul 2010 13:58
Intermittent problem in data transfer MSAccess to Oracle using VB
Thanks for your reply. I created the SQL statement as a string during the testing/debugging process but removed that part when it worked correctly. I'm going to put that back in to see the exact statement being executed. Carl Dee Earley wrote: On 26/07/2010 21:05, Carl wrote: I created a small exec... 27 Jul 2010 11:45
the vb letter
Van: "Microsoft Visual Studio" <MVS(a)e-mail.microsoft.com> Aan: <thomas.bruninx(a)base.be> Onderwerp: Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition Registration Datum: zondag 25 juli 2010 22:42 Hi there, First and foremost, thanks so much for registering Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition. Below you&#39;ll find regist... 29 Jul 2010 15:13
Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print a... 30 Jul 2010 02:08
Intermittent problem in data transfer MSAccess to Oracle usingVB
Actually, the rows with null values in the Hours column don't seem to be triggering the error condition. When it does fail, the row it fails on has always had a numeric value in the Hours column. But I will try your suggestion. Thanks, Carl Phil Hunt wrote: So if the hour on Access is null, your sql will... 29 Jul 2010 10:48
Intermittent problem in data transfer MSAccess to Oracle using VB
I created a small executable which runs 5 days a week as a scheduled task. It retrieves data from a MSAccess database and writes to an Oracle database. I write to a log file to make sure the process runs to completion. It worked fine for about two weeks then the app would abort, but only intermittently which ma... 29 Jul 2010 15:13
regular expression won't match single digit
I am trying to create a regular expression for matching dates. After finding that my regex pattern didn't work I decided to pare it down and see if I could figure out why. Now I can't get the test to just match a single character and reject multiple characters. So in my test I have myRegex.pattern = "[0-9]" ... 26 Jul 2010 16:03
error 48389 in mapisession.signon
at run-time mapisession.signon returns error "48389". Environment is: Windows xp Windows Live Mail Visual Basic V6.0 SP6 application Have somebody this issue ? Thanks in advance Dinop ... 26 Jul 2010 08:21
How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel inVB6
On 24/07/2010 12:36, sunlite wrote: Hi there, How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel in VB6 ? You'll be more likely to get an answer if you ask in an Excel group or forum. -- Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk) i-Catcher Development Team iCode Systems (Replies direct to my e... 26 Jul 2010 10:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last