First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
MMControl (.wait = False Problem)
I need some help with a problem I discovered while trying to use the MMControl in the non-wait mode. I coded a simple routine to play a sound file four times in succession. Initially I had .wait = True, and the routine worked without issue. However, as my code grew more complex with events, I want to insert ... 1 Aug 2010 17:01
Form Z order across the divide
I want to stack forms in a certain order. Z pos - Form 0 - Main App Form 1 - Image Form (launched from Main Form, sits on top of Main App Form) 2 - Small Image Form #1 2 - Small Image Form #2. Note that Z2 only means above Z1 and Small Image Form #1 can be above or below #2 (not mand... 3 Aug 2010 15:52
RegClean
So all this VB6 development has left junk all through my registry. OK so I don't know what I am doing. I like to create ActiveX EXEs etc and find the clutter of non-existent references in Project\References. And I cannot unRegester 'cause I screwed up and deleted a project that contained that registered referenc... 1 Aug 2010 17:01
Creating html from vb
Hello, I want basically to create from vb6 an simple html file ("c: \Image1.html") which will display a JPG image file ("c:\Image1.jpg") I am not proficient at html Is there a simple vb6 function to achieve this? Regards Avi ... 30 Jul 2010 15:16
Protecting against accidental editing
Can I protect code in my app against accidental editing in the IDE? ... 2 Aug 2010 13:40
VB6 new install
New PC, XPSP3 with all current updates Visual Studio 6 install quits after clicking Next on splash screen Tried running setup as Administrator - get message saying Windows has been locked down Any help would be appreciated Michael ... 30 Jul 2010 15:16
create user on AD server
Hi, I want to create an application which on passing a user id & password will create that user on windows 2003 AD server. I used netuseradd API to do this, but was not able to create user on AD server & boot my system with that user. CAn anybody please help me do this. if i am doing right what could be the pr... 6 Aug 2010 08:17
Casting in VB6
Hello all! I noticed that when I use MSXML2, I can easily cast an IXMLDOMNode to an IXMLDOMElement and vice versa. Both are classes, right? Does anybody know how this works under the hood? I am not aware that I can do the same with my own classes. Steffen ... 29 Jul 2010 07:30
Predefined gradients
Hello, Not a VB request but a related one... I have found a nice OCX for creating vb6 gradient forms from any 2 colors, but I want to present my users a set of predefined gradients templates to pick from Do you know where can I find a set of some 10 "professional" gradients patterns with their respective d... 29 Jul 2010 06:25
How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel in V
Actually tlSeries1Trend.Type = chConstants.chTrendlineTypePolynomial works well in vb6. and it's the same with the google link you provide:) thx for your link anyway. it'll be better if there is a parameter after " chConstants.chTrendlineTypePolynomial " to show a 4 order Polynomial curve. If there is no... 28 Jul 2010 12:59