First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Project 2007 after entering actual work saveas xml takes hours
We are using project 2007. I have written some vba code that reads a file and enters actual work data. After the process is complete, I want to save the project as an xml file. It took 4 hours to do the saveas. Obviously there is something wrong. If we do the saveas before the actual work is updated, it only takes abou... 23 Jun 2010 15:06
Flash 10 OCX update causing System Error crash in vb6 IDE
Hi All Has anybody else experienced problems when using flash ocx controls in your VB6 app since the latest Adobe flash player update came out?? I **think** I was on v. 10e and everything was rosey, a little message appeared on PC startup saying do you want to update your flash player, clicked yes and then ... 1 Jul 2010 14:29
Has anyone played with the mozilla control in VB6?
I'd like to run an alternative to IE in my app and have downloaded the Mozilla control (I'm testing it now). So far it's up to 82MB after an hour and half (120 page requests). Seems to have memory leak issues. http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/control.htm Does an alternative exist for VB6? Thank you ... 24 Jun 2010 18:37
Algorithm of a booking system to turn ON/OFF equipments revisited
This is an extension of issue i posted back in Dec 2008 which is at the link below: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion/browse_thread/thread/5529416ef9423c43 Basically, i have solved the problem using LFS's idea, i.e. Option Explicit Private Rooms As Collection Private Sub Fo... 25 Jun 2010 15:24
Excel wants focus from VB app
(I posted this last Friday, and I recall checking it before I left work, but it seems to have been gobbled up by the group goblins I guess. Don't know where it went.) I'm opening a workbook (visible) and reading a range from a sheet. I'm leaving the workbook open so the user can make changes. Then they can ... 21 Jun 2010 16:56
Print to a specific printer
Hi everybody. With VB6, how can i print to specific printer? I need to print a Microsoft Data Report to a specific printer "PDFCreator" to build a PDF file without prompt information to user. I tried to do this with: - Read default printer - Change default printer - Print - Set default printer to original de... 21 Jun 2010 23:37
doesn't Form_Resize() get called when you move a form?
it doesn't appear to, how else can i know when a form was moved by user clicking in titlebar and dragging to new position? ... 22 Jun 2010 16:03
Happy Birthday
Well, I guess I know how many folks have me blocked. Gonna have to do something about that. -- Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk! "C. Kevin Provance" <*... 29 Jun 2010 15:12
VB6 service under Server 2008 can't run another VB application
I have a VB6 service that has been running for years on 2000 and 2003. I'm trying get it to work on Server 2008 and it's not working. The service calls shell to run another VB6 .exe program. This .exe program is not being called when the VB6 service program is run as a service. If I run the program as an ap... 21 Jun 2010 09:08
Using the info zip dll
I'm using the info zip dlls and I'm having trouble stopping a zip operation in progress. I've figured out (I think) that I need to call the cancel event in my cancel button's click event which I do with: Private Sub cmdCancel_Click() m_cZip.Service "", True End Sub Then in the zip's cancel method I have t... 19 Jun 2010 22:11