First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Selber Button erstellen
DE Hallo, ich ben�tige dringend hilfe bei Visual Basic 2008. Ich m�chte mir n�mlich selber einen Button mit einer Grafik erstellen aber ich wei� nicht ob und wenn ja wie das bei VB geht. Ich habe es auch schon mit dem Program "ButtonStudio.NET" versucht aber das h�ngt sich bei mir immer auf. Ich h�ffe jema... 8 Jun 2010 08:04
vba line input not recognizing end of line
I had this problem, and saw others had it as well; I just wanted to post my solution which turned out to be simple (in code). For years I've been parsing a csv download file using the standard vba line input function. Well, the download file is still a csv, but longer has CRLF, just LF. As a result, the line i... 9 Jun 2010 13:07
Terminating an endless loop
During development, I have inadvertently written an infinite loop on many occasions. I have to terminate the entire application and insert breaks in various places until I find the loop. This sometimes takes upwards of an hour as I have no idea which subroutine contains the loop. Is there a way to terminate an i... 8 Jun 2010 04:46
Integer and Long
Hello, If I have a variable declared as Long: Dim RingCount as Long can I do this: RingCount = Int((Timer - StartDial) / 2) or should I do this: RingCount = Abs((Timer - StartDial) / 2) or do this: RingCount = (Timer - StartDial) \ 2 Which one will be the best... 7 Jun 2010 05:17
Newsreader Mayhem!
I am using Windows Live as my newsreader for M$. (yes, I am at Eternal September too). I have WL set to download all headers and bodies. BUT, when M$ removes a newsgroup, it also seems to delete all my downloaded headers and bodies. Is that normal? Can that be stopped? Where is the data being saved on my di... 10 Jun 2010 14:35
Context menu in FileListbox
Hi All, VB6 Is it possible to add the explorer contextmenu to a FileListbox. How to do that. Chris ... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
Context menu in FileListbox
Hi All, VB6 Is it possible to add the explorer contextmenu to a FileListbox. How to do that. Chris ... 10 Jun 2010 15:42
Moving from This Newsgroup
i think this will be a better place. http://www.vbforums.com ... 8 Jun 2010 10:20
toolstrip - mouse event for disabled items?
I have been using VB9 express and have not been pleased with the behavior of the tooltips for toolstrip items. the tooltip sometimes gets 'stuck' onto the screen over other controls, painted over the top of them until a repaint event of that control can clear it off. rather than find a way to not have this happen,... 6 Jun 2010 07:16
GetForegroundWindow for layered+click-through+HWND_TOPMOST window
How can I determine if a layered (=click-through) + HWND_TOPMOST window is the current top level window? It's not possible to determine this by using GetForegroundWindow() because layered windows are being ignored. I can't believe that it's completely unknownin which order the windows have to be painted, so I... 5 Jun 2010 07:05