From: Ron on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>> My only case is that if this continues for much longer, there will only be
>> the three of you left here, in which case, AK has won.
>
> my point is that is no point to a aapls with arnii so if we can not get rid
> of him what diffrence does it make ?
> yes it is annoying to deal with this constipated turd of the internet
> But he has been stinking up this room for far too long
>> Give it two weeks, let him rant and rave, just ignore him - unless he
>> drops such a gaff that he puts someone's life in danger, pretend he
>> doesn't exist.
>
> Ron with all respect that disclaimer is where you argument falls down
> either he gets 100% ignored by everyone , NO MATTER WHAT HE POSTS, off
> topic, on topic, god bothering, slander ,safe, dangerous, or the location of
> the holy grail, whatever, or you are simply feeding the beast

Ok agreed, 100% but I can only speak for myself. If only Phildo can
stop himself taking shots, I feel sure that the rest of the group will
agree, it's a long shot but it might just work.

> But I reiterate, it takes everyone, it's no use one
>> person engaging him in any way (you told me that yourself, remember?)
>
> OK Ron I will give you your two weeks
> if at the end of the two weeks if arnii has neither died or left I would
> expect that I will get no more gruff about dealing with it as I see fit
> Deal?

You know he's not going to ever go away, the best we can all do is
ignore him, as you say, Totally. Sorry to give you grief, but for me
it`s gone on about as long as it can. This group has become lets all
talk about AK, not a single topic is safe.

Deal

Ron

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>>> My only case is that if this continues for much longer, there will only
>>> be the three of you left here, in which case, AK has won.
>>
>> my point is that is no point to a aapls with arnii so if we can not get
>> rid of him what diffrence does it make ?
>> yes it is annoying to deal with this constipated turd of the internet
>> But he has been stinking up this room for far too long
>>> Give it two weeks, let him rant and rave, just ignore him - unless he
>>> drops such a gaff that he puts someone's life in danger, pretend he
>>> doesn't exist.
>>
>> Ron with all respect that disclaimer is where you argument falls down
>> either he gets 100% ignored by everyone , NO MATTER WHAT HE POSTS, off
>> topic, on topic, god bothering, slander ,safe, dangerous, or the location
>> of the holy grail, whatever, or you are simply feeding the beast
>
> Ok agreed, 100% but I can only speak for myself. If only Phildo can stop
> himself taking shots, I feel sure that the rest of the group will agree,
> it's a long shot but it might just work.
>

>> But I reiterate, it takes everyone, it's no use one
>>> person engaging him in any way (you told me that yourself, remember?)
>>
>> OK Ron I will give you your two weeks
>> if at the end of the two weeks if arnii has neither died or left I would
>> expect that I will get no more gruff about dealing with it as I see fit
>> Deal?
>
> You know he's not going to ever go away, the best we can all do is ignore
> him, as you say, Totally. Sorry to give you grief, but for me it`s gone on
> about as long as it can. This group has become lets all talk about AK, not
> a single topic is safe.
>
> Deal
>
> Ron

Ok Ron 11/2 5 pm est I hereby suspend my posting form used to counter
arnii's posts
I will neither reply or engage with any other poster in any sort of
conversation about said person
no matter what is posts for two weeks I will refrain from any mention,
refrence or acknoldgment that arnii ever existed
if at the end of two weeks he has not abated or left I will no longer be
subject to critisism for dealing with arnii in anyway I see fit

If he has left or gone silent I will further refain from any mention of him
until he breaks his silence

your job Ron is to secure compliance from everyone else or this will be a
very short pause in the disaster that arnii is

George Gleason

From: Arny Krueger on

> The only thing he fears is to be ignored.

You're absolutely nuts, Ron.

Maybe you fear being ignored, but don't load me up with with your personal
baggage.

With a family, a church and a business in my life, my fears of being ignored
are zero.

Ron, what I'd really like is to be ignored by people who really have nothing
intelligent or constructive to say, such as you, Phildo, and George.

From: Phildo on

"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> I can't believe you two (Phildo and George) it's bad enough picking on
> someone who is so obviously 'of troubled mind' but wishing them dead, and
> on a public forum is totally despicable, as is using their dead son as
> ammunition.

Arny has done just as bad and far worse. He's had his chance, no mercy from
now on.

> Not only are you yourselves leaving a legacy for those who follow to read,
> but you are doing exactly what he wants you to do. Surely you can see that
> he can easily play this game as long as you can, and he fully intends to.

Nah, he's getting more and more desperate as witnessed by his blatant lies
about PSW when everyobne saw him get banned. Carry on like this and he'll
just have a nervous breakdown which, sadly seems the only way we'll get rid
of him.

> The only thing he fears is to be ignored. Why not give that another try

It's been tried. It doesn't work.

From: Phildo on

"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> Ok agreed, 100% but I can only speak for myself. If only Phildo can stop
> himself taking shots, I feel sure that the rest of the group will agree,
> it's a long shot but it might just work.

Sorry, been there, tried that, he still kept taking snipes. No mercy, ever.

Phildo