From: Arny Krueger on
<bob(a)nospam.com> wrote in message

> That's what you get when you have primitive transistor
> machines, or did yours have tubes?

LSI chips bathed in high pressure low atomic weight gas to cool them.

>> The IBM 370 ran virtually every computer programming
>> language that existed at the time, including COBOL.

> I know, it ran all 2 languages...

Shows again how ignorant you are Bob, there were literally an uncountable
number of computer languages by then.

Look Bob, you decided to bring your dog to this fight. Or maybe that bloody
mutt is really you!

LOL!

What you don't get Bob is that it would be unchristian to let someone be as
stupid and arrogant as you live that way without letting you know it.

From: Phildo on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>
>> So you are advocating going back to the way things were -
>> George and myself having Arny in our killfiles, him
>> carrying on sniping and posting bad/dangerous advice with
>> nobody to contradict him.
>
> The problem here Phildo is that you are insulting the remaining members of
> AAPLS by saying that *nobody* but you and George can find anything wrong
> with anything erroneous that I might post. People like Ron, were they to
> suddenly grow backbones and the other equipment of normal humans, should
> take this as an insult.

That's because only George and myself can bring ourselves to read your
drivel. Most other people have you killfiled already or just simply ignore
you as they know you are a complete waste of time.

> The fact of the matter is that the majority of the sniping in the past has
> come from you and George, despite the fact that you claimed that you had
> me killfiled. This would lead a reasonable person to believe that there is
> some kind of failure of this to be effective.

Actually while you were killfiled you were ignored unless someone else
quoted your posts. The google archive confirms this.

> But, by killfiling me, there was a significant reduction in the amount of
> negative posting on AAPLS. That would seem to be an outcome that would be
> good for the group.

Yes, but it would also leave you free to continue to post your bullshit and
those days are long gone. From now on you get no respite, no mercy until you
leave or die. I have no preference as to which.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> What you don't get Bob is that it would be unchristian to let someone be
> as stupid and arrogant as you live that way without letting you know it.

Since when have YOU cared about being a good xtian? You insult your god
every time you lie which on here is pretty much every time you post at the
moment.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Your problem Sean is that like Phildo you think you're omnipotent and know
> it all. Just because I don't make a post everytime I pull an interesting
> gig like George or Phildo, doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Like anyone would believe a word you say? You've proven yet again that
nobody can trust anything you say by your ludicrous claims you were never
banned from PSW when a lot of people here saw it happen and you even
admitted it yourself on here.

> Unfortunately Sean, your desire to be unnecessarily insulting makes you
> look like a fool.

This from the group fool !!!

Phildo

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>>> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> So you are advocating going back to the way things were -
>>> George and myself having Arny in our killfiles, him
>>> carrying on sniping and posting bad/dangerous advice with
>>> nobody to contradict him.
>>
>> The problem here Phildo is that you are insulting the remaining members
>> of AAPLS by saying that *nobody* but you and George can find anything
>> wrong with anything erroneous that I might post. People like Ron, were
>> they to suddenly grow backbones and the other equipment of normal
>> humans, should take this as an insult.
>
> That's because only George and myself can bring ourselves to read your
> drivel. Most other people have you killfiled already or just simply ignore
> you as they know you are a complete waste of time.
>
>> The fact of the matter is that the majority of the sniping in the past
>> has come from you and George, despite the fact that you claimed that you
>> had me killfiled. This would lead a reasonable person to believe that
>> there is some kind of failure of this to be effective.
>
> Actually while you were killfiled you were ignored unless someone else
> quoted your posts. The google archive confirms this.
>
>> But, by killfiling me, there was a significant reduction in the amount of
>> negative posting on AAPLS. That would seem to be an outcome that would be
>> good for the group.
>
> Yes, but it would also leave you free to continue to post your bullshit
> and those days are long gone. From now on you get no respite, no mercy
> until you leave or die. I have no preference as to which.
>
> Phildo
As you read Phildo, I am taking two weeks off to establish that "I" am not
the disruptive force here

once that two weeks is over should the distrupitve entity still be
disrupting all bets are off.
George