From: Arny Krueger on
"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

> Nah, he's getting more and more desperate as witnessed by
> his blatant lies about PSW when everyobne (sic) saw him get
> banned.

Phildo, is that a Freudian slip?

Phildo, you keep saying that everybody saw me get banned, but you can't
explain why I have been a user there, registered in good standing since
before you say I was banned. If everybody saw me banned, why do you feel the
need to say it over and over again?

> Carry on like this and he'll just have a nervous
> breakdown which, sadly seems the only way we'll get rid
> of him.

The only personal harm I fear from you or George, Phildo is muscle strain
from ROTFLMAO.

BTW Phildo, isn't it time for you to spam Pastor Matt's email account again?

LOL!

From: Phildo on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message
>
>> Nah, he's getting more and more desperate as witnessed by
>> his blatant lies about PSW when everyobne (sic) saw him get
>> banned.
>
> Phildo, is that a Freudian slip?

No, a typo as you well know.

> Phildo, you keep saying that everybody saw me get banned, but you can't
> explain why I have been a user there, registered in good standing since
> before you say I was banned.

It shows the date you registered but there is a 22 month gap before you were
allowed to post there again. Your initial posts were deleted along with the
thread which you quickly dragged down to a flamewar.

> If everybody saw me banned, why do you feel the need to say it over and
> over again?

To make it very clear what a liar you are so your grandkids can see it when
they google you.

>> Carry on like this and he'll just have a nervous
>> breakdown which, sadly seems the only way we'll get rid
>> of him.
>
> The only personal harm I fear from you or George, Phildo is muscle strain
> from ROTFLMAO.

So you say but your increasingly desperate posting says otherwise.

> BTW Phildo, isn't it time for you to spam Pastor Matt's email account
> again?

No need. Took it higher this time. Nice of you to put the details of the
Baptist Conference on the church's website. Maybe they will be interested in
how one of their pastors is ignoring one of his parishoners who seriously
needs professional medical help.

> LOL!

People are laughing at you Arny.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>
>> The only thing he fears is to be ignored.
>
> You're absolutely nuts, Ron.

No Arnold. That would be you. Trying to tell a whole bunch of people who saw
something happen that it never did and all your admissions of it in the
google archives doesn't exactly paint you as exactly sane.

> Maybe you fear being ignored, but don't load me up with with your personal
> baggage.

Looks like you are onto something Ron.

> With a family, a church and a business in my life, my fears of being
> ignored are zero.

A church you disrespect every time you post your lies.

> Ron, what I'd really like is to be ignored by people who really have
> nothing intelligent or constructive to say, such as you, Phildo, and
> George.

If you leave then that is exactly what will happen.

Phildo

From: Arny Krueger on

> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> The only thing he fears is to be ignored.
>>
>> You're absolutely nuts, Ron.

> No Arnold. That would be you.

Phildo if that were really true, you wouldn't be so compulsive about saying
it over and over again.

If it were true, you'd be able to show convincing evidence, not old posts of
you telling the same lies over and over again.

> Trying to tell a whole
> bunch of people who saw something happen that it never
> did and all your admissions of it in the google archives
> doesn't exactly paint you as exactly sane.

All you've shown Phildo is posts of you lying about what happened.

The facts are there Phildo - I've been a member of PSW in good standing from
*before* you lied and said that I was banned. Your own posts prove that you
are a liar.

From: bob on
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:08:34 -0500, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Getting Older and Grumpier Gear Minion" <westpase-he_ac(a)hotmail.com> wrote
>in message
>On Nov 1, 10:36 pm, "Sean Conolly" <sjconolly...(a)yaaho.com> wrote:
>> "Getting Older and Grumpier Gear Minion" <westpase-he...(a)hotmail.com>
>> wrote
>> in
>> messagenews:2e0814e5-0b78-4abf-a81a-684575bc8578(a)k17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> >I decided to review some of the posting history
>> > since Arnold B. posted his bio in a previous
>> > thread, and couldn't take critique well.
>> > I came across a quote from one of his 12-2005
>> > postings:
>> > "I quit before I got banned."
>> > Much like commiting suicide before execution.
>> > 22 months of blessed silence over there.(PSW)
>>
>> I really loved this part:
>>
>> "Previously I worked for several decades on computer mainframes and was
>> well-known internationally for my software developments and training
>> seminars related to the IBM VM/370-XP operating system."
>>
>> Um.. if you're famous you don't need to tell people that you're famous,
>> right?
>>
>> As I frequently tell my grown kids, never believe your own PR/BS. You're
>> only as good as your last gig.
>>
>> Sean
>
>He must have been involved with audio playback
>from punch cards clipped to his tricycle frame.
>It was an industrial model, so he considered it
>pro audio. Big Wheel keeps on rollin'
>
>My brother was a lead designer on the Univac and PDP-8s
>george

I tried to get a job at Univac in 1970 but there was too much competition...

The PDP-8 was a funky little machine, could run a newspaper. I have 2 PDP
11/73's in my basement. Those were the machines that B was written for, and C
came from them. B was for Bell I think, not sure what C was, just one past B
perhaps... Those machines had lots of rs232 ports, I used to have the system
printer/keyboard but it was too friggin' big for my house so I scrapped it.

Arny worked on the IBM370 he says, that was even more primitive I think! More of
a database card sorter type computer... probably ran COBOL... good for payrolls
and such. I programmed in Fortran for the University computer but not sure if it
was a 370 or another company, possibly a Data Gen. I worked from a distant
school terminal and never saw it.

Just think, a cable modem is more powerful today!