From: toby on

toby wrote:
> ... NEXTSTEP achieved it (between m68k, Intel,
> PA-RISC and SPARC) ...

Darn, I always forget one: x86.

--T

From: Spam Killer on
On 11 Mar 2006 20:57:36 -0800, "sevagK" wrote:

>That's the benchmark we have around here of testing how fast Betov
>looses an argument.

Hi Troll!

There's a much better indicator of what's going on around here.

If the "Evil Mr. Hyde" and his "HLA-Trolls" viciously attack somone,
you can be sure he knows much about Assembly Language.

They team up against such people, to drive them away, because they can
tell newbies how much they deceive them!
From: sevagK on

Spam Killer wrote:
> On 11 Mar 2006 20:57:36 -0800, "sevagK" wrote:
> >
> >That's the benchmark we have around here of testing how fast Betov
> >looses an argument.
> >
> Hi Troll!
>
> There's a much better indicator of what's going on around here.
>
> If the "Evil Mr. Hyde" and his "HLA-Trolls" viciously attack somone,
> you can be sure he knows much about Assembly Language.
>
> They team up against such people, to drive them away, because they can
> tell newbies how much they deceive them!

You have deceived yourself, dude. The vicious attacks are done by
Rene, sometimes supported by his goons. Hyde responds to his
insanities, sometimes joined by others and not just people who use HLA
mind you, but by people who can see reason.

See the indicater yourself if you have not yet poked out both your
eyes. Everytime Randall posts something, even if it has nothing to do
with Betov or Rosasm, you'll see a nutty Rene post insanities like the
one above showing everyone the bare fact: Betov has no competence to
respond to Randall's knowledge level.

-sevag.k
www.geocities.com/kahlinor

From: Spam Killer on
On 12 Mar 2006 10:22:12 -0800, "sevagK" wrote:

>[...]

Funny, a Troll who pretends he doesn't know what a Troll is. :-)
From: Betov on
nospam(a)spamtrap.com (Spam Killer) ?crivait news:44146fe3.872816
@NEWS.AON.AT:

> On 12 Mar 2006 10:22:12 -0800, "sevagK" wrote:
>
>>[...]
>
> Funny, a Troll who pretends he doesn't know what a Troll is. :-)

This is not really very funny, but well known.

For example, if you ask, "who is a nerd, around?", you
will never see anyone raising his hand up. Not even
Randall Hyde himself.

.... Oh yes, may be... me, because i have done my best
all my life long, to try to remain a "young nerd" one...
and i suceeded pretty well to remain a nerd.

:)))))

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >