First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hook COM Methods
Hello NG! Maybe it's a little bit OT, but not many newsgroups have survifed the "Evolution of the Online Communitiy". I have not seen a single C++ or COM Newsgroup this days... My question is: Does anybody know how to hook Method called on an instance of a COM interface? Thanks! GP ... 30 Jun 2010 04:20
WIA support under Vista and Windows 7
I'm not sure whether this is the correct place to ask the question, but can anybody clarify which of these statements in MSDN is correct: "WIA does not support cameras in Windows Vista or later. For those versions of Windows, use the Windows Portable Device (WPD) API": http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms63... 18 Jun 2010 04:48
Write to file on an interrupt
How can I write to file if my interrupt function is fired? I know can't write to file from an interrupt function because it's running at DIRQL. What's the way around? This is what I want to do: Whenever an interrupt is fired, I want to log the event to a file in my own format (for debugging and testing purp... 15 Jun 2010 22:02
IoConnectInterrupt - STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
Hi All, I am trying to install an interrupt handler for 0x97 (hard coded for testing purposes), but when I try to run IoConnectInterrupt it always return STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER. Note: 0x97 is a software interrupt which I want my driver to process for learning purposes. Every resources I have got so far ... 17 Jun 2010 22:17
DeleteTimerQueueTimer, strange behavior
Hi, I call DeleteTimerQueueTimer function in timer callback function. My first question is "is that safe?" Assuming that there is no problem, I pass NULL for CompletionEvent parameter so that the function does not block. So far so good, but because I call DeleteTimerQueueTimer function in timer callback fun... 11 Jun 2010 10:19
Wildcat! Live Exchange V1.0e Available
A new update to Wildcat! Live Exchange v1.0e (wcLEX), a new Microsoft Forums Web to News Reader NNTP Proxy allowing to continue using your favorite news reader is now available. You may download it from this site: http://opensite.winserver.com Some new features/enhancements, major highlights - M... 10 Jun 2010 17:55
Retrieving mapped drives from USB MSC device
Remove drive based on DOS drive letter
I am trying to find a way to remove a drive from the system on the basis of selecting the associated Drive Letter. The routines CM_Query_And_Remove_SubTree() and SetupDiRemoveDevice() will do the job, but operate in one of several physical drive name spaces. I have tried following threads that talk about bridgi... 10 Jun 2010 11:08
SetWindowsHookEx and WH_MOUSE behavior in W7 64-Bit
I successfully use SetWindowsHookEx(WH_MOUSE,MouseProc_,0,GetCurrentThreadId()); to set a hook for mouse messages in my application. In the handler function I react on the WM_MOUSEWHEEL message and work with the mouseData member to determine the wheel delta etc. .... MOUSEHOOKSTRUCTEX* pdata = (MOUSEHOOKS... 8 Jun 2010 11:27
Volume Shadow Copy Service Restore Operation
I am developing an application where I am periodically creating shadow sets on Windows XP hosts. I am keeping the shadow copy open so that it will remain available. When I create a new shadow copy, I close the old one and create the new one after saving only those files that were changed for the old shadow copy... 3 Jun 2010 16:47
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13