First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Execute user code from kernel
To make more accurate the system should call a function from kernel --> DpcForIsr (IRQL = DISPATCH_LEVEL) to user-level function. If you can, what limitations are there? Thanks __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5242 (20100701) __________ The m... 1 Jul 2010 14:28
CLICK AND GET $1000 TO YOUR HOME.
VISIT SITE http://clickandstart.co.cc AND CLICK SEARCH BOX ABOVE BANNER AFTER FILL YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS. YOU CAN GET INSTANT $1000 TO YOUR HOME. ... 30 Jun 2010 02:10
Strange Named Pipe behavior
Hi, I have an IOCP based named pipe server. The communication is message based and asynchronous. Most of the time, the server works without any problem but sometimes something odd happens: The server stops receiving messages and accepting connections. When I look at the handle's property in Process Explore... 28 Jun 2010 12:50
createfile's flags for DVD drive
I use create file to get a handle for DVD devices. For the 1st parameter (lpFileName) I use the actual device (setupdi GUID_DEVINTERFACE_CDROM/DeviceInterfaceDetailData/DevicePath). This is what is recommended by MS. I don't use the volume (\\.\Cdrom1) or letter (\\.\D:). Do createfile's flags (dwFlagsAndAttribu... 26 Jun 2010 17:24
Wait for thread exit hangs during DLL_PROCESS_DETACH
In my MFC extended dll, during DLL_PROCESS_DETACH I add a clean-up function to exit all worker-threads (created by AfxBeginThread(ThreadProc)). But if I use WaitForSingleObject() to wait for the BG-thread to exit, WaitForSingleObject() never returns: e.g. CWinThread* pBGThread = < previously created by AfxB... 26 Jun 2010 18:30
RPC Service Interface Registration in target Session Space
Hi, I have a Service that accesses the interactive desktop. The service can successfully create processes on any existing desktop in the specified session. I know that to create a new desktop or perform any other actions in the user's session that I need a proxy(transient) process running in the specified ... 30 Jun 2010 16:29
IoReportTargetDeviceChangeAsynchronous Bugchecks with Invalid PDO
Hello there, I hope someone will be able to help me with this problem that has me vexed. I'm developing a kernel function driver and it works except when I make a call to IoReportTargetDeviceChangeAsynchronous, it bugchecks with PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR (ca), Invalid PDO (first arg = 2). I'm pretty sure the P... 24 Jun 2010 16:22
Inter-driver communication
I have 2 drivers, and want one driver to communicate with another driver. How can I achieve that? For example, Driver1 and Driver2 are running in the system Driver1 allocates non-paged memory for reading/writing purposes Driver2 wants to read from non-paged memory address created by Driver1. Driver2 can do... 18 Jun 2010 08:02
Sync resource access b/w interrupt rout & system thread at PASSIVE
I have a dedicated memory (non-paged memory) which is used by interrupt routines to write data and PASSIVE_LEVEL system thread to read data from Now I want to synchronise read and writes. Can you please advise how can I achieve that in Multiple processor (MP) system ... 18 Jun 2010 08:02
TxSendMessage in richedit & EM_CHARFROMPOS
Wrong NG. --pa "firefox" <���@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OrnNc2bDLHA.4388(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... I use richedit text service as the attached. Why when I call TxSendMessage, the return value is OLE_E_INVALIDRECT? Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot. The attached is the source code. int CR... 17 Jun 2010 22:17
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12