First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Error message 646
I've been trying for MONTHS to get 4 security upgrades for Office 2007 to install. They are: KB978832 KB978380 KB976416 KB974561 I get this same error code EVERY time. Other updates install, it is just these 4 that are stuck. Can anyone help? I've tried installing them all together, one at a time, two ... 24 Mar 2010 06:37
Update KB951847 Language Pack
can u tell me how to go around this problem. it happends the same in my computer with this language pack. thanks -- rita "jiger" wrote: I have installed all the recent updates (not without problems though) with the exception of .NET Framework 3.5 sp1 language pack. This patch refuses to get insta... 23 Mar 2010 17:12
Run windows update when server first boots up
Is there any command-line or other application I can run that will kickstart windows update? I am trying to avoid the manual task of going to the browser, etc. I'd like it to just go immediately to the downloading/updating part. Please advise. thanks, -Drew ... 24 Mar 2010 15:53
windows updats 80004002
i can't updats my computer, when i click to windows upades . alwaly show me error codes.How solves this ? Selkirk6 wrote: Code 80004002 Windows Update - Vista Home Premium 10-Mar-08 In Windows Update in Vista Home Premium, when I click on update now, it comes back with Error(s) found: Code 80004002. H... 24 Mar 2010 08:53
KB975561 faliling
I am trying to install the Microsoft update KB975561 to a Windows7 home premium, dell studio 1737 laptop, running 32 bit. I have the automatic updates turned on and when it attempts to install during "shutdown"...it all seems to be good. Next session and the update shows up again and upon shutdown it installs ... 23 Mar 2010 13:41
Office XP Service Pack 3 Install Failure
error code 0x8024002D Auto update informed me of an update downloaded - but failed to install, asking for a Office XP Business CD it required. I don't have Business Office software on my computer, so wondering why it's trying to update it. Also, even with install failure of this update, now my long standing excel... 5 Apr 2010 22:50
Windows 7 blocks to get in my admin of my website
I have a laptop with Windows Xp and a Iphone. With both system no problem to get in the admin of my website. With my new laptop with windows 7, was working for a while and now keeps rejecting my password. The server people updated their server and still get the same problem. Anybody experiencing this? ... 22 Mar 2010 18:06
Restart Problem after Dec Updates
December 2009 Cummulative Update SharePoint After the below patches were run, and it said 2 services failed to restart, so to run the setup again. Enabled services and reran the wizard. No indication of a problem until you try to edit webpages. Error when I try to open any .aspx page from any site or website... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
KB890830 - Dec. 2008 update
December 2009 Cummulative Update SharePoint After the below patches were run, and it said 2 services failed to restart, so to run the setup again. Enabled services and reran the wizard. No indication of a problem until you try to edit webpages. Error when I try to open any .aspx page from any site or website... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
Error Code: 0x2B33 KB960082 Failed
I know this topic has been discussed some time ago, but came across another server presenting this issue. Hope this helpes for those who would be looking for a solution. In this case enabling and starting the 2 mentioned services worked. To my best knowledge hotfix KB925336 has not been installed. "cesinco"... 22 Mar 2010 07:11