First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Error code 80072efd
My Windows Updates have been failing to install since 12-6-2009. I have tried anything and everything to get it to work and nothing helps. I've been told it could be an old firewall that I can't get to, conficker, a program running against it, that it's the Vista program itself... many other things. I don't kno... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
Vista Update Help:"The User Profile Service service failed the log
John Bailey and rabbaa, Thanx for the posts, it helped me out of the same issue. I was able to correct it with John's original post and rabbaa's corrected path. I hope no one minds that I combined everything into this reply for ease of access to anyone else who needs it. I also had to go in through safe mode to corr... 30 Mar 2010 22:59
WindowsUpdate_80242006
no se por qu? no se me instala esta actualizaci?n y me instala y desinstala seguido todo el grupo de instalaciones que van con ella. As? que primero instala y luego dice que no se han podido instalar las actualizaciones correctamente y se desinstalar?n y as? tarda un mont?n de tiempo. Qu? puedo hacer? De qu? se trat... 31 Mar 2010 15:29
Update KB967715
It's been nearly a month since your "later this week" suggestion. Is there ANYTHING that can be done to fix this stupid problem? I'm tired of being asked to install this update every single day. "Susan Bradley" wrote: I am deeply sorry. I know that Microsoft is working on a detection fix but I don't kn... 30 Mar 2010 15:02
help
Windows Update fail with n error 80073712 ... 31 Mar 2010 09:53
Can you install IE 8.0 on a Windows 2000 (NT) computer?
Can you install IE 8.0 on a Windows 2000 (NT) computer? I would like to be able to run all the visual devices on modern web pages. Please help! (I have much harder questions in wait!) If not, what is the youngest versions of IE I can run. Where can I get said product? I want to run the most up to date vers... 31 Mar 2010 09:53
Updates with zero value
Updates KB 975560 and KB 977014 are persistently wanting to be installed and yet have zero kb. How do I tell it to go and not bother me anymore? ... 29 Mar 2010 15:52
Question about antivirus programs and windows updates.
Hi Mow, I know it's been over a month but I have spend a lot of time trying to test these programs between work and chores. Anyway after testing they ones you suggested and a hand full of others, the winner is NOD. I really can not believe I did not have that program sooner. What a wonderful difference i... 29 Mar 2010 13:39
Automatic Updates Service is getting disabled, can you help
Hello folks I am experiencing next problem: When I run Windows Update, I am getting a message that One of the services - turns out Automatic Update - is disabled. I enable it and re-run update and again getting the same message. When I looked at the services - it's disabled again. I tried to disable Antivirus, it... 31 Mar 2010 18:51
Update fail error code 800F0818
i cant trace for new updates? error code 800F0818 Help pls! ... 7 Apr 2010 08:59