First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
XP SP3 KB977165 KB973688 KB954430
I have installed with success these updates SEVERAL TIMES and again Windows Update recommend the installation. I have also installed KB977165 in safe mode as recommended by Microsoft. The 2 others cannot be installed in safe mode, the installer is not valid for Safe Mode. Recommendations?. -- Emile Brusse... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
Update error message 0X8DDD0003
Thanks Patti! The Doug Knox´s d/loadable vbscript file worked very well for me also and I can update my ORIGINAL XP software. Thanks a lot!!! Best wishes! Cristián. "Patti MacLeod" wrote: Hi Suzie B, Have a look at this MSKB article: "Windows Update was disabled by your system administra... 11 Apr 2010 23:26
Slipstreaming Post XP-SP-3 Critical/Important Updates
Is there a way to get all of the Critical/Important Updates since the release of XP-SP-3 for slipstreaming? Updateing after installation is very time consuming and, it seems, dangerous accessing the internet without those updates. -- Thanks! ... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
Built-In Mouse
I'm using a sony laptop (Windows XP) and my built-in mouse left button, clicks automatically when I'm working something at the internet. Any probable cause to resolve this problem. Thanks ... 11 Apr 2010 17:56
error codes 646, 643
I have 9 important updates that will not install. I look up these codes and I can't figure out what to do. I'm good at following instructions, but don't know all the underlying code stuff. Thanks for your help OrigamiMommi ... 11 Apr 2010 15:43
download file WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-Express-x86-ENU.exe incomplet
Windows update states 66MB file to download but the download through the update process ends up with only less than 3MB and update install fails. I tried dozens of times but always with same failure. Anybody faces the same issue? Any solution or known work around? Thanks ... 12 Apr 2010 10:19
800B0100 Failed 1 Update
I have visited the site linked below from PA Bear but I notice it does not suggest any instructions for Windows 7. How do I fix this update issue? Thanks. "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote: Error message when you try to use the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web sites to install updates: "0x800B0100": ... 11 Apr 2010 22:21
updates ready to install
I am repeatedly prompted to install KB951550 and KB951944. They have been "installed" many times. I can't uninstall and try again because they are not in the "Installed Updates" list. I have tried to install them manually from Safe mode and get responses "Running Update Detection" followed by "The expected v... 10 Apr 2010 21:14
A Windows Update instalation failled - Code 800706BE
I'm getting the error on a Vista SP1 32-bit machine while trying to install SP2 from the redistrib pkg; so it can't [solely] be communication errors. I also cannot complete an SFC; gets to 30-40% and fails quits with "Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested operation". Windows Module Installer... 10 Apr 2010 20:08
Just fixed this error on my Windows 7 PC
I have had this problem and I am running a Windows Vista Home Premium on a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo computer. My PC uses a wireless USB connection (D-LINK DWA 140 Rangebooster) to a D-LINK DIR-655 Router. I get this problem when I try to install IE 8. I tried your idea with: runas with the only user that is an... 11 Apr 2010 14:34