First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
update will keep installing the same file over and over
The file has been sucessfully installed 20 times according to my update history. I have used the malware removal tool and antispyware and antivirus and nothing was found. I have turned off the auto update as this is driving me crazy. I could not install it in safe mode. Anyone have a solution? The 2 update fil... 3 Feb 2010 01:50
Windows security updates
I received error code 0x8007fof1 when trying to in stall itunes -- Have a great day! God Bless ... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
KB 953297 will not install.
WinXP (home) with all updates. This keeps popping up several times a day with same results when I try to install. The following updates were not installed: ""Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows ... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Error Code: 0x80040006
I can't install or update the windows live. it will install and uninstall itself then give Error Code: 0x80040006. what can i do to be able to install windows live essential? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
3 failed update installation in Win 7
You receive error code 0x80070643 or error code 0x643 when you use the Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web sites to install updates http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958052 You can try the steps in the above KB article or, better yet, contact MS for ** no-charge ** support in getting the ** Security ** update... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Windows7 update has downloaded and installed, but configuring
"Shenan Stanley" wrote: Uchka wrote: Update for Windows 7 has downloaded and installed. But after restart PC configuring has failed. I tried few times. Please help me, how can I resolve this problem??? Have any specifics? Operating System specifics? Windows 7 _______ editi... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Security Update Un-install folders
Can anyone advise me please. I would like to know if it is advisable to remove old security update un-install folders. I can't find any formal advice anywhere. I do not remove these folders and some of them go back serveral years. If I do remove them are there any implications? Do other people remove them. I am ... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Update will NOT Install (KB928367)
I have the same problem with XP service pack 3 and have not been able to make the problem go away. "spazz" wrote: Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 1.0 Service Pack 3 (KB928367) Computer constantly alerting me of this important update, I click it to install, it says it's ins... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Install and Scan for update failure
There are two updates. One optional (Nvidia Geforce 9200 Graphics Drivers) ; One important (Internet explorer 8 for vista). And both when i have tried to install them have resulted in failure to install. I have tried to install both separately and, together both fail. Scan for updates also fails and, prompts me... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Locks up when clicking on links in open web pages
I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct discussion group, and if not, sorry for the trouble. Could you direct me if I'm wrong? The issue is that the internet connection locks up if I click on a link or attempt to print from within an open website. It does not happen each time, but often enough to mak... 2 Feb 2010 17:38