From: imotgm on
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 22:40:46 +0000, Krister Hallergard wrote:

> Agree abt Lotus. Are you using Mandriva? Please let me know it you get
> anyware!

Mandrake 10.1, Mandriva 2006 x86_64, Suse 9.3 x86_64, Suse 10.0 x86_64,
Slackware 9.1, PCLOS. Right now I'm playing with wine on MDK 10.1. I'll
get to the others eventually, to check the progress of wine, good or bad,
on the newer distro versions.

--
imotgm
"Lost? Lost? I've never been lost... Been a tad confused for a

From: Bungee on
Krister Hallergard <krister(a)hallergard.fsworld.co.uk> wrote:

> Is there really noone who can give me a hint?
> Krister

I suggest you actually give people TIME to look at this. Many of the most
helpful people have full-time jobs so only look in here 'as-and-when'.

--
Bungee
From: Krister Hallergard on
Bungee wrote:
> Krister Hallergard <krister(a)hallergard.fsworld.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Is there really noone who can give me a hint?
>>Krister
>

> I suggest you actually give people TIME to look at this. Many of the most
> helpful people have full-time jobs so only look in here 'as-and-when'.

Sorry but I thought the thread was running dry. Will be happy to await
suggestions. Thanks in advance!
From: R10000 on
Krister Hallergard <krister(a)hallergard.fsworld.co.uk> wrote in

> Is there really noone who can give me a hint?
> Krister

no idea, but if you want a giant stab in the dark:
change the windows version.

in the wine config you can select to emulate everything from 98 to xp.
From: Krister Hallergard on
R10000 wrote:
> Krister Hallergard <krister(a)hallergard.fsworld.co.uk> wrote in
>

>>Is there really noone who can give me a hint?
>>Krister
>

> no idea, but if you want a giant stab in the dark:
> change the windows version.
>
> in the wine config you can select to emulate everything from 98 to xp.

Thanks, tried that already, but the same story