From: Henning on

"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> skrev i meddelandet
> Karl E. Peterson pretended :
>> Well, that certainly didn't take long.
>>
>> I've been kicked out of the "social" forums.
>>
>> Apparently, the last banner I rotated too didn't sit so well.
>>
>> http://vb.mvps.org/images/forumbanner3.gif

> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/3f138181-28a6-4916-9d7d-e7023a899479

At the top of that page is another reason to dislike forums...

The Forums, Profile, and Search sites will be undergoing system maintenance
on June 10, 2010 from 3:00PM to 6:00PM (PDT). During this time, you may see
occasional errors, point updates and alerts may be delayed. We thank you for
your patience.

Equal to: Sorry but we have to suspend NNTP for system maintenance...

/Henning

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Henning pretended :
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> skrev i meddelandet
>> Karl E. Peterson pretended :
>>> Well, that certainly didn't take long.
>>>
>>> I've been kicked out of the "social" forums.
>>>
>>> Apparently, the last banner I rotated too didn't sit so well.
>>>
>>> http://vb.mvps.org/images/forumbanner3.gif

>> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/3f138181-28a6-4916-9d7d-e7023a899479
>>

> At the top of that page is another reason to dislike forums...
>
> The Forums, Profile, and Search sites will be undergoing system maintenance
> on June 10, 2010 from 3:00PM to 6:00PM (PDT). During this time, you may see
> occasional errors, point updates and alerts may be delayed. We thank you for
> your patience.
>
> Equal to: Sorry but we have to suspend NNTP for system maintenance...

Yeah, that made me chuckle, too. I honestly don't see why folks put up
with it.

From: C. Kevin Provance on
On your behalf, I replied:

And so your quest for dingleballs has started. So sad. Has it really come
down to demanding someone else do such a thing for additional dingleballs
underneath you?
Methinks you have not earned enough balls to ask for such a favour.

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!

From: Karl E. Peterson on
C. Kevin Provance wrote on 6/10/2010 :
> On your behalf, I replied:
>
> And so your quest for dingleballs has started. So sad. Has it really come
> down to demanding someone else do such a thing for additional dingleballs
> underneath you?
> Methinks you have not earned enough balls to ask for such a favour.

Well, c'mon man, it /was/ mockery, eh?

But hey, a guy really needs a nice pair, dontcha think? That single
dangler just didn't do much for me, and I was so close! <vbg>

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Karl E. Peterson formulated on Thursday :
> C. Kevin Provance wrote on 6/10/2010 :
>> On your behalf, I replied:
>>
>> And so your quest for dingleballs has started. So sad. Has it really come
>> down to demanding someone else do such a thing for additional dingleballs
>> underneath you?
>> Methinks you have not earned enough balls to ask for such a favour.
>
> Well, c'mon man, it /was/ mockery, eh?
>
> But hey, a guy really needs a nice pair, dontcha think? That single dangler
> just didn't do much for me, and I was so close! <vbg>

LOL! Ohhhhkay, I see what you meant, now. Know what? That guy is
apparently free to ask for dingleball votes. As are others. That's my
justification for the banner that rotated through, as I see it. Hell,
more than my justification, that was my inspiration!
Bwaaahaahahahahaaaa...

Btw, as you'll see, just because they "banned" my account, does not
mean I lost access. <g>