From: Bowser on
Panasonic FZ35. Very nice combination of small size and weight and
performance.

From: Neil Harrington on

"Bowser" <its(a)bowzah.ukme> wrote in message
> Panasonic FZ35. Very nice combination of small size and weight and
> performance.

It is indeed. I have one and I think it's the best of the compact superzoom
cameras. Still has sort of a big glass "eye" up front but it should be less
intimidating to subjects than an SLR because of its small size.

From: Peter Huebner on
In article <5j6rr5l3einstidurc162keq95vjofc6qn(a)4ax.com>, artwarner9723
@astalavista.net says...

> Thanks for showing the whole world that you are so ignorant and inept as to
> not know how to use any camera properly. Even a beginner with a P&S camera
> could see how lame you are at any kind of photography by your posting.
>
> Next time, at least RTFM.

Fuckwit!

-P.
From: Peter Huebner on
In article <jwkvn.249$5N3.166(a)bos-service2b.ext.ray.com>,
its(a)bowzah.ukme says...

> Panasonic FZ35. Very nice combination of small size and weight and
> performance.

I was seriously considering that one myself - the reason I didn't go for
it was that it has a fixed screen, which makes it a lot harder to shoot
from unusual angles, say ground-level or waist level. Having a wonky
neck and bad knees I don't like to crane my neck or get my face down to
ground level as much as I loved to 40 years ago.

-P.
From: bugbear on
Neil Harrington wrote:
> "Bowser" <its(a)bowzah.ukme> wrote in message
>> Panasonic FZ35. Very nice combination of small size and weight and
>> performance.
>
> It is indeed. I have one and I think it's the best of the compact superzoom
> cameras. Still has sort of a big glass "eye" up front but it should be less
> intimidating to subjects than an SLR because of its small size.

The OP wants to shoot landscapes. IME they're not easily intimidated,
even by quite large cameras :-)

Bugbear
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7