From: Dee Earley on
On 07/12/2009 17:00, Fred wrote:
> "Dee Earley"<dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> wrote in message
>> On 07/12/2009 15:43, Fred wrote:
>>> After following this thread I tried it and I am satisfied with the
>>> results.
>>> However I have some problems with the frames captions which are bold and
>>> underlined.
>>> Those captions are not displayed completely, the endings are missing but
>>> the
>>> cut captions length is not equal so the problem is not the length of the
>>> caption but something else.
>>
>> Not seen that. maybe a screenshot will help.

Those aren't standard VB frame captions.
They look like labels just placed on top of the frame control and not
set to autosize.
Note that themes do not (normally) change the caption font beyond the
text colour.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems
From: Fred on
I checked and double checked.
Those are the captions belonging to the frames not the labels.
Fred

From: Fred on
I have just created simple project with one form and copied one of the
frames to it.
The problem is still there.
You can see it for yourself:
http://www.phonedialerpro.com/test.zip
Fred

From: Nobody on
"Fred" <fred(a)nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have just created simple project with one form and copied one of the
>frames to it.
> The problem is still there.
> You can see it for yourself:
> http://www.phonedialerpro.com/test.zip