From: ~BD~ on
JD wrote:

> You said: "In the past, I did try out all the tools." Hmmm. That's
> interesting.
>
> Which tools specifically did you try out?

All of them - I think (but could be mistaken. I was a long time ago)

> Can you go to this web page?: http://www.mvps.org/

I can - and have been, often!

--
Dave - I have *no* association with TRT/PCButts - NONE!

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:
>>> You LIAR you stupid idiot troll you just proved to everybody why I
>>> have you in my sig Slacker.
>>
>> <lol>
>>
>> Being listed in your sig is like earning an Eagle Scout Merit Badge.
>
> So whats getting a domain dedicated to you (Leythos) or a whole short
> porno flic created for you (me) worth? :)

I guess the domain dedication is significant, as it costs money to do
that. Regarding the porno pages, he had one for me too for awhile. I
don't know if it's still on his site. Those are more like "merit badge."

--
-bts
From: JD on
~BD~ wrote:
> JD wrote:
> >
> > You said: "In the past, I did try out all the tools." Hmmm. That's
> > interesting.
> >
> > Which tools specifically did you try out?
>
> All of them - I think (but could be mistaken. I was a long time ago)
>
> > Can you go to this web page?: http://www.mvps.org/
>
> I can - and have been, often!

Bye Bye Boater Dave. I don't have the time to play your little game. The
more you reply, the more you sound just like Butts.

Obviously you're not paying attention to what everyone else thinks of
Butts. And it's a HE. Stop referring to it as he/she.

And if you'd run all the tools from Butts page, you wouldn't be able to
go to the web page I posted because Butts installs a HOSTS file that
blocks that web page along with many other legitimate web pages.

Two lines from the HOSTS file installed by the Butt's Remove-It software:

# [Thieves and trolls]
127.0.0.1 www.mvps.org
127.0.0.1 mvps.org

No need to reply to me, I'm done with you! 8-)

--
JD..
From: Ant on
"~BD~" wrote:

> You come across as a wise man who knows much about computing matters;

I just found out that I'm older than Dustin Cook's dad. With regard
to computers, I've been operating/programming them since 1974.

> "On this page you will find a few utilities I created and some created
> by others (Note: tools not created by me are the properties of the
> respected owner/author as listed below)..."

> I may be blind, but cannot see where he/she is claiming tools as his/her
> own.

Only one "as listed below" is acknowledged as Microsoft's.

> If these tools do, actually, work - and their sole purpose is
> designed to help others, maybe the 'real authors' should grant an
> amnesty an/or join TRT in his/her effort to assist other people.
>
> Might that help?

It might help if he credited the original authors instead of lying
about who wrote the packaged code.

From: Dustin Cook on
"Ant" <not(a)home.today> wrote in

> "~BD~" wrote:
>
>> You come across as a wise man who knows much about computing matters;
>
> I just found out that I'm older than Dustin Cook's dad. With regard
> to computers, I've been operating/programming them since 1974.

4 years prior to my even existing. :) Not that it matters much. In 8 more
years, I'll be older than my Dad.

I don't think I ever tried to say I'd be doing this longer than you Ant. :)

> It might help if he credited the original authors instead of lying
> about who wrote the packaged code.

That's been my primary issue with him. And he hasn't stolen anything from
me; it just irks me that he won't give credit where credit is due; the
people he did steal from.

I don't even care about his attitude here or the way he ... converses, if
he'd just credit the original authors; I'd quit with him altogether. I
probably will anyway, just because it's old and boring.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior