From: Kevin Provance on

"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taustinca(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
: To each his own. I like to play with my food.

I tried that once. It got me a divorce.

::shrug::

From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.lang.basic.visual.misc message <i3cud7$hoc$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org>, Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:52:49, Mayayana
<mayayana(a)invalid.nospam> posted:

> If it were me I think I'd use javascript. As much
>as I don't especially like C syntax, JS can be used
>to make useful utilities with Windows Script Host.

It can also be used to make some useful utilities without Windows Script
Host; and it then has the advantage of not needing Windows. I have one
page for checking local links on the master (or another) copy of a Web
site, and one for indexing a page, and one for plotting certain data.
As far as I know, they should work in UNIX; but I'd not be surprised if
text or code needed adjustment.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk IE8 FF3 Op10 Sf4 Cr4