From: Phil Allison on

<bob(a)yeruncle.com>

>>** So YOU have no knowledge of audio amplifier terminology nor the
>>slightest idea what "supersonic oscillation " of an audio power amp
>>really
>>is nor what causes it.
>
> yes I do,

** Then post *your* explanation in here:

We all need a good laugh.

Audio power amps used in live sound systems can suffer damage from breaking
into " supersonic oscillation " which is caused by the following:

1.

2.

3.

...... Phil

From: Eeyore on

Phil Allison wrote:

> <bob(a)yeruncle.com>
> >>
> >>** So YOU have no knowledge of audio amplifier terminology nor the
> >>slightest idea what "supersonic oscillation " of an audio power amp
> >>really
> >>is nor what causes it.
> >
> > yes I do,
>
> ** Then post *your* explanation in here:
>
> We all need a good laugh.

Application of Super Sonic Oscillation for Tooth Preparation: Report of 3 Cases

Accession number;03A0793496
Title;Application of Super Sonic Oscillation for Tooth Preparation: Report of 3
Cases
Author;IWASAKI SATORU(Meikai Univ., School of Dentistry) YAMADA
TOSHIHIDE(Meikai Univ., School of Dentistry) MIYAMOTO MEGUMI(Meikai Univ.,
School of Dentistry) ISHIHARA SACHIYO(Meikai Univ., School of Dentistry)
KATAYAMA TADASHI(Meikai Univ., School of Dentistry)
Journal Title;Journal of Meikai University School of Dentistry

Journal Code:Z0804A

ISSN:0916-0701

VOL.32;NO.1;PAGE.168-176(2003)
Figure&Table&Reference;FIG.33, REF.13
Pub. Country;Japan
Language;Japanese
Abstract;The new concept of MI (minimal intervention) has been recommended in
recent years. Super sonic oscillation for tooth preparation can be a useful
part of MI. In these presently described cases, SONICflex cariex with sonic
oscillation for tooth preparation to treat proximal surface caries. Sonicsys
Inlay was used in conjunction with composite resin. The new sonic oscillation
for tooth preparation and the clinical technique for its use are discussed. As
a result, major advantages of this method were tooth preparation using MI, the
lack of pain, esthetic results, and safety of preparation. (author abst.)

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/200324/000020032403A0793496.php

From: bob on
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:18:16 +1000, "Phil Allison" <philallison(a)tpg.com.au>
wrote:

><bob(a)yeruncle.com>
>>>
>>>** So YOU have no knowledge of audio amplifier terminology nor the
>>>slightest idea what "supersonic oscillation " of an audio power amp
>>>really
>>>is nor what causes it.
>>
>> yes I do,
>

>** Then post *your* explanation in here:
>
> We all need a good laugh.

>Audio power amps used in live sound systems can suffer damage from breaking
>into " supersonic oscillation " which is caused by the following:
>
>1.
>

>2.
>

>3.

>..... Phil

I'm not that interested in your little game... you have changed the thread from
your refusal to refer to HF energy as "RF" , to some little pissing contest on
amplifier instability... There are probably dozens of reasons why an amplifier
would oscillate, you can't just say "There are 3 reasons"!!!! These 3 reasons
would be YOUR preference among a dozen answers, so I couldn't win your little
contest. How about one reason that covers all of your possible reasons -
"anything that causes an amplifying stage to acquire positive feedback at a gain
greater than one." which is the definition of oscillators. Or do you really want
me to do a blow by blow diagnosis of every stage... oops there could only be 3
stages!! Or do you want 3 ballpark answers... broken part in feedback network,
loss of bypassing capacitor, incorrect load applied, defective chip or
transistor, or who knows what! Maybe even bad design causing ground loops... or
PA system loops...

Look Phil, if you want to prove you know more than me about audio amplifiers go
ahead, I don't care. But you still need to admit an amplifier that is
oscillating at 75khz is producing RF.

You should learn to tolerate other peoples ideas, other people here aren't
flying into a blind rage... and get help for your Aspergers syndrome or whatever
you have...
From: bob on
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:03:11 +1000, "Phil Allison" <philallison(a)tpg.com.au>
wrote:

><bob(a)yeruncle.com
>
>> I can't wait to hear the 3 reasons for 'supersonic oscillations'...

oops... looks like phil the charlatan doesn't have any answers, as usual!

he probably wasn't able to google up anything...

since that's all he is - a techno-parrot - doesn't actually know anything...
just repeats what he can find on the web... kind of reminds me of talking to
12yos in school...

Goodbye phil, I don't have any more time to waste on you... hope you get
treatment for your Aspergers, it's time to get back to your lonely, empty life!!

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prev: Advice needed
Next: Rock Band PA Suggestions