From: Undead on
On Jun 16, 1:15 pm, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> You have made derogatory statements regarding him in the past,
> why we should think any differently now is beyond me.

Back to the lies now, eh?

If you have evidence of this, I would LOVE to see it. It would add to
the fun I'm about to have.
From: Dragos on
..  It would add to
> the fun I'm about to have.

uh oh, Drama Queen is going to "have fun"

Cover your eyes....
From: Clocky on
Undead wrote:
> On Jun 16, 9:59 am, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
>> Undead wrote:

>>> Yeah, I'll get right on that, redrumloa. :rollseyes:
>>
>>> Dumbass.
>>
>> I may not agree with Mark on much but bringing someones child into a
>> public discussion is a dog act and speaks volumes of you as a person.
>
> It was a dog act for Lyons to talk about Gladson's son like that.

Probably so, but he didn't do it in public.

From: David Griffith on
White Spirit <wspirit(a)homechoice.co.uk> wrote:
> On 12/05/2010 21:28, Fred Winter wrote:

>> In a society where only the government is armed, you will find a
>> totalitarian government.

> I don't know of a single Western country where only the government is armed.

> I know of many where only the Police and the military are armed, but
> none of them are totalitarian.

North Korea?

--
David Griffith
davidmylastname(a)acm.org <--- Put my last name where it belongs