From: Dragos on

> How's that working out for you? Oh, wait...

The same way all his fantasies work out for him....
From: Undead on
On Jun 11, 7:56 am, redrumloa <redrum...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 1:18 am, Undead <digitalqu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I also laugh with pleasure whenever I congratulate myself, especially
> > whenever I make a shitload of money on the side for some bullshit
> > reason like the predictable decline of the US dollar against foreign
> > currencies.  I'm so glad we could share that moment.
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=USDEUR=X&t=1y&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=
>
> How's that working out for you? Oh, wait...

You mean, when I (well, we; I should include my wife) bought a little
more than $20,000 Cdn. worth of those US dollars at $1.02 Cdn. in
February of 2008, then exchanged them back when the Canadian dollar
dropped back to around 77 cents in October? That worked out awesome;
at 25 cents on the dollar.

http://paulq.org/famecgi_fdps.html

Can't beat 25% in less than a year these days! Well, except for real
estate. Some of the properties I flipped did almost as well, dollar
for dollar; but they needed a lot of work.

Nearly $5000 for doing nothing. Fuckin' eh. Canadian dollar broke
par last month; I bought some more greenbacks. I don't think it'll be
as sweet as 2008, but still great for shits and giggles.

Laugh with me, boys. Or laugh at me. I don't really care which you
choose; it's all the same to me.
From: Dragos on

> Laugh with me, boys.  Or laugh at me.  I don't really care which you
> choose; it's all the same to me.

at you... its pretty funny
From: Dmackey828 on
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:21:40 -0700 (PDT), Undead
<digitalquirk(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 10, 8:30�pm, redrumloa <redrum...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Say whatever you want about Dragos or any other adult here, don't even
>> bring up someone's kid.
>
>Yeah, I'll get right on that, redrumloa. :rollseyes:
>
>Dumbass.

What was the reason behind bringing someone's kid into this?
From: Dragos on

> What was the reason behind bringing someone's kid into this?

Super-douche...... I mean, thats really it....
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Prev: Key-Mapper on C64?
Next: Datel SuperRom Expander..